Chapter 6

Alison's POV
I began to walk though the school halls and then I saw Anthony blow me a kiss. I was smiling and giggling. I began to fall in love with him. He always treated me like I was special. Anthony came up to me and said "Hey beautiful, you are looking lovely today." I began to smile and replied "oh thanks babe, I'm glad you told Zayn about us." Anthony came close to me and gave me a kiss.

After school, Anthony walked toward me and gave me a kiss. Zayn said "ok lovebirds get in the car." I chucked and replied "ok big bro." We got in the car and drove towards the beach. Spending everyday with Anthony, it was always incredible. As we were sitting on the sand, watching the sunset go down. It was the most beautiful view. I said "Anthony this is so magical, I love it and I love you." He looked up at me and replied "I love you too."

Zayn's POV
As Anthony was telling Ali that he loved her, I was able to see that they were truly in love. I said "Ali I'm so glad that you have found your true love." Ali turned to Anthony and looked up at him. Anthony said "Zayn you could go home now, I'll walk Ali home." As I took the car home I got a phone call.
Phone call:
Zayn: hello?
Mystery person: hello Zayn I need you to do some dirty work.
Zayn: what do you mean?
Mystery person: Find some dirt on Alison.
Zayn: why?
Mystery person: So Anthony and her could break up. I know you don't like them dating.
Zayn: I'll think about it.
The Mystery person hung up on me. I was wondering why would they want to break Anthony and Ali up.