Elevator {One-Shot}

Okay so I've realized that I haven't updated this since 1864

So here you go you hormotional bitches

«»

Lydia sighed and rested her head against the wall as she waited for the secretary to turn on the elevator.

She stared down at her casted foot and she stood up on her crutches. As she looked down the hall, she saw another student with crutches hopping towards her.

Once he was near, she realized that it was Stiles. He lazily smirked at her and she couldn't help but smirk back at him.

His hair was messy and disheveled and he looked tired. "What happened to you?" He asked while standing next to her. He leaned onto the wall for support.

"I was running on six inch heels," She told him and tapped her fingers lightly against her crutch. "You?"

"You know, I was out chasing werewolves and such," Stiles said and slung his backpack over his shoulder. He tried to stay calm and sound like he was telling her the truth. "But one thing led to another and now I'm here."

They both heard a clicking sound coming from down the hall. The two turned their heads to see the secretary strutting towards them. She had her key in her hand.

"I'm sorry for the hold up," She apologized and stuck her key into the keyhole. The lights on the elevator turned on. The lady faced Stiles. "Finstock told me about your injury. No offense but how in hell do you fall off of the bleachers at lacrosse practice?"

Stiles flushed red and stuttered out a response. Lydia began to silently laugh, finding this hilarious.

The elevator doors opened and she walked inside with the support of her crutches. Stiles followed her inside and he hit the button for the third floor. The doors closed.

"How does one simply fall off of the bleachers?" Lydia asked. Stiles looked over at her with an embarrassed look.

"Scott dared me to run up and down the steps," He told her hesitantly, knowing that she'd make fun if him. "I slipped, alright? It was wet!"

Lydia rolled her eyes. "If they were wet then why would you run up and down them?"

"I blame Scott," He told her with a nod.

"You're a dork," She said nonchalantly. Stiles looked over at her.

"And you're a nerd."

"Screw you, Stilinski," She laughed and took out her phone.

"When and where?" He quipped. Lydia smiled and shook her head in amusement.

The elevator stopped and the doors opened. But instead of being greeted by a hallway, they were greeted by a cement wall.

"Well that's just great," She muttered.

Stiles sighed. "School elevators suck." He reached over and pressed the talk button by the floor buttons.

"Uh we're kind of stuck in here," He spoke calmly, "And we got classes in less than three minutes."

The secretary picked up and reassured them that the problem would be fixed in no time.

"Okay," He murmured and stopped holding down the button. He looked over at Lydia. "Thank God that it's Friday, right?"

A faint smile graced her lips at the fact that it was Friday. "Thank God."

"So..." He said quietly. "Wanna make out to pass time?" Lydia gave him a sideways look and he chuckled. "I'm kidding, Lyds."

"Dork," She said under her breath.

"Nerd."

"I am not a nerd!" She exclaimed. Stiles licked his lips and smirked.

"You really are. Now all you need is a pair of big ass glasses and some braces," He teased and reached over to pull on her cheeks gently. She let him.

"Don't discriminate the non-nerds who wear big glasses and have braces, Stiles," Lydia joked and reached over to do the same to him.

"Yeah yeah yeah," He mumbled.

Stiles took a step forward and the elevator began to move again. He stumbled forwards into Lydia, sandwiching her between his body and the wall.

She began to laugh at the stupidity and he smiled. "When I think about pinning you to a wall with my body, this isn't how it usually goes," He said cockily.

Lydia arched a brow at him. "You think about that?"

"All the time."

"Perve."

Stiles laughed and looked down at her. "I'll be your perve any day, Baby."

The doors of the elevator opened again and Stiles stood back up. He grabbed his crutches that were on the floor from his stumble.

"I might just hold you up to that, Stilinski," Lydia murmured before starting to walk out of the elevator.

"Wait, what?"

She winked at him. "Text me later."

Lydia walked away, leaving Stiles with a blush and a pleased smirk on his face.

Writers Note:

Heres some mumbo jumbo that some people call fluff.

-Me