I Need You {Short Story/Smut}

Part 8

Stiles walks down the hall with Malia clung to his arm. She smiles up at him like she's done nothing but he doesn't make eye contact with her. She huffs and tugs his head down, connecting their lips in a kiss.

Lydia opens her locker and looks to her left. She sees Stiles and Malia kissing. With a shake of her head, she continues to grab her textbooks for first period. In the corner of her eye she sees Liam approaching her.

"Hey Lydia," Liam chirps.

"Hey Liam," She responds with a smile. She stacks her binder, book, and folder for science in her arm before turning towards the blond haired boy.

"What's up?" He asks as they walk down the hall together. They pass Stiles and Malia but Lydia doesn't even notice.

Stiles looks up at Lydia, talking to the same guy she bumped into a few days before. She had that smile on her face that he knew was real. He's only seen her give that smile to one person, and that person was himself. And that made his blood boil.

"Baby," Malia pouts and Stiles sighs. He wishes he could just go home and sleep for the rest of his life.

"Yes?" He responds and Malia huffs exasperatedly.

"Did you hear what Scott said earlier?" She asks and Stiles shakes his head no. "He's throwing a party tonight. His mom won't be home all night."

"I don't want to go," Stiles states with a groan and Malia glares up at him. "Why can't you just go?"

"Because I want my boyfriend to come with me!" Malia exclaims like it's the most obvious thing in the world. Stiles finds himself flinching slightly at Malia calling him her boyfriend.

"Malia, I'm not feeling—"

"Oh look there's Lydia. I wonder what she's up to—"

"Fine! Just leave Lydia alone," Stiles sighs, tired of Malia and her stupid leverage on him. She smirks and hugs him with one arm.

"I love you," Malia coos. Stiles doesn't answer and she looks up at him. "Say it back," She seethes. They walk right by Lydia when he responds. Malia grins at their impeccable timing.

"I love you, Malia," Stiles forces out. Malia pecks him on the cheek. He glances at Lydia. Lydia's smile is gone and her face is flushed pink. She's looking at the floor.

"You okay?" Liam asks and Lydia makes eye contact with him for a short few seconds.

"Me? Oh, yeah. I'm totally....erm...fine," Lydia says before looking back at the white and red tiled flooring. Liam arches a brow at her but shrugs it off.

The first bell rings and he looks at her. "I believe this is your stop," He says with a smile. Lydia realizes that they've been walking this whole time. She tells him she'll talk to him later before walking into the science room.

-

Mr. Hale writes on the board and the class copies it into their notebooks. Lydia huffs out a breath as her lead breaks. But her head snaps up when she hears the door open. Allison walks in with a late pass in her hands. Mr. Hale takes the slip and she takes a seat next to Lydia.

"Hey," Allison says, "Are you okay?" Lydia shakes her head no and Allison sighs.

"I'm sorry about Stiles," She says, "I wish I could tell you that I know what it feels like to lose a friend, but frankly I don't."

"I didn't lose a friend," Lydia murmurs, "I just realized I never had one." She smiles faintly and Allison does her best to return it.

Stiles glances at the two girls across the room. He looks at how beat down Lydia looks. Its not how she looks, really, it's just the expressions she's using. Her eye rows are furrowed and there's no smile tugging at the corners of her lips.

Malia kicks his foot under his desk and he looks at her. She points down towards the floor and he looks down. He picks up Malia's pencil for her and she smiles innocently. Stiles sits back in his chair. He rubs his eyes with his hands and tries his best to pay attention to the bored in front of him.

It seems like hours have passed before the bell rings, but in reality, it's only been forty minutes. Everyone gets our of their seats and exit the room.

Lydia feels her phone buzz in her bag and she fishes it out. She looks at the text she just received.

Liam🔥: You free tonight?

Lydia: Yeah

Liam🔥: Wanna see a movie or something later?

Lydia: Sure

Liam🔥: I'll pick you up @ 7 ?

Lydia smiles a bit and sends him her address. Allison notices her friend's smile and arches a brow at her. Lydia shows her the text and Allison nods, now realizing why Lydia was smiling.

-

Writers Note:

Heeeeeey. Sorry for not updating like usual even though I said I would. I've been reading a book called "The Bad Boy Stole My Bra" and it's addicting. But anyways, I UPDATED PART 8! And I wasn't even sure I was going to tbh. But I did it! I did it! I did it! Hooray!! Lol fucking Dora. Yeah, I found this quote (the picture I added) and I thought it'd go good with this chapter. So now you see how both Stiles and Lydia are reacting to this whole "Falling Out" situation. Anyways, comment and vote because those encourage me to keep writing and updating for you guys! I love you all!

-Satan