Chapter 6: A night to remember Pt. 1

Start from the beginning

-I think I'm ready to suffer the consequences of mine, he said as his words caused a chill down my spine.

A while passed until I dared to lift my look from the cold green grass beneath my feet to look into his endless blue eyes. The knowledge of what was about to happen made a knot in my throat.

-Don't look at me like that, I pleaded breaking the gaze between us.

-Why not?, he said not once losing his good temper.

-Because that's the "I'm totally about to tell you I'm in love with you" look, I said with a knowledge that surprised me for a bit. Still my friend and ex boyfriend seemed unaffected to my words.

-And...?

-And then I'll tell you that I love you back, that I always have and we'll be exactly where we were last year. And that didn't end up good, I admitted my fears and then bitted my lip to keep myself quiet. I had said enough already.

-No Jess, it won't be like last time. Trust me, I've changed. I won't be the jealous freak I always am, he pleaded with his look and it took all the strength in me not to give in.

-That's why you're using leather jackets all the sudden?, I raised my eyebrows in disbelief.

-Finee I was deadly jealous of you and the New Zeland guy...

-Australian... sorry, it doesn't matter anyways. I don't like him the way I like you, I assured him and that brought a smile to his face while he took a look of the leather jacket that was hanging from my shoulders.

-Alright then. No more bullshit jealousy and no more hidding feelings from me, he looked pointly at me and I looked away in annoyance.

I felt his warm breath against my rather hot cheeks and for a second I felt tempted to reach his red lips with mine. They were right there but still I couldn't give into this. I was too afraid of what would happen in the future.

-Come on Jessie, my favorite troublemaker girl in this entire world. Would you let me be yours again?, he asked with the most irresistible voice I had ever heard in my life.

Well screw you future.

-Only if I get to be yours as well, I smiled widely at him and before I knew it fireworks were back.

He crashed his lips passionately yet sweetly against mine while I pulled him close to me, circling his neck with my arms. I never wanted to be apart from the most amazing boy I ever knew.

-Happy birthday my love, he said softly to me and I smiled looking into the gorgeous blue eyes I had stared in secret for longer than year.

Next day

-Yesss! Oh my God, I'm so happy for you two!

That's all I could hear next morning when me and Jason showed up together at school. Geez people always made a big deal about this relationship and it kind of affected us in the past. But not this time: like he said last night, this time it'd be different.

-How about happy birthday first?, I rolled my eyes and my girls immediately went to hug me to the death.

-You're right, you're right. Today it's totally about you, Jazz said still smiling like a crazy person.

-Oh but tonight it's all about party! I swear, it's going to be the best party ever, Valerie squeaked with lots of excitement.

-Could you please stop saying the word party so loud? You know who could be around, I frowned at her and immediately everybody in the crew looked around.