▼ Eight ▼

She glares at me, her small face scrunching up as she sits into the car. She lets out a small huff in annoyance, clearly wanting to speak.

Now is not the time Everest.

"What ever you want me to do I'm not doing it" she growls, her teeth clenched and face set in a scowl.

I chuckle loudly at the ways she jumps to conclusions, how she thinks she won't do what I want.

She'll do it alright.

Instead of replying to her statement I make my own, one that definitely makes her uncomfortable.

"You look perfect Everest"

I speed up the car, my grip tightening on the stirring wheel as we get closer to the club Jaxon wanted to meet at.

Idiot thinks I won't kill him in public.

"Why are we at a club?" She questions, her eyebrows raising in confusion.

"Business"

"Great" she drawls out, rolling her eyes before speaking again. The confident tone back.

She's getting to confident with me.

I need her to be comfortable, relaxed and obedient. Not guarding herself with a confident tone and stony face. 

I need to have control over her, Not constantly having to check to see if she's listening and obeying.

"And what's my purpose in this? I'm assuming it's something I'm not going to be happy about" she asks, turning her head to look at me as we pull into the back entrance of the club.

I give her a devious smile, my hand moving from the wheel to just above her bare knee where I give it a small squeeze.

I watch in delight as she jumps at the contact, eyes falling from my face to my hand as she releases air from her nose.

"Will ya do as I say?" I question her, my voice hiding a hidden meaning.

There's only one answer for this and she knows it.

Nodding her head she moves her gaze from my hand on her thigh to my face, a blank expression hiding her emotions.

I smile crookedly at her, squeezing tighter and watching in satisfaction as she brings her bottom lip in between her teeth.

Guess her and Harley are more alike than I thought.

I remove my hand from her pale leg, a slight redness forming on it.

"Good" I say, dragging the words out as I exit the car, Everest shortly following.

We enter through the back way, no one giving us a second glance as we take our seats in a booth at the back of the room. Everest slides in across from me, eyes excited as she looks around, knee subconsciously bopping up and down to the song playing.

What I'd give to know what she's thinking.

She must feel my gaze because she turns to me, the mask covering her face again.

"What do I have to do?" She sighs, her fingers drumming on the table in annoyance.

I smirk at her in amusement.