A Hussy And Her Bath Bombs

What's good guys? No? okay. I am so excited because I have some new video games that I god for my birthday, and they are one the way right now so that's pretty much the highlight of my day other than writing out to you guys....anyways here is what you've been waiting for chapter 2.

chapter 2- A Hussy And Her Bath Bombs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

His face stayed the same, but his eyes held mischief. Nara what are you up to? I narrow my eyes at him, he has never really given any other response to my nagging then the occasional sorry if not nothing at all, so I knew something was up. Does he want something from me? Well fine, I can most definitely play this game too. "What's the catch?" I ask confidently, but inside I waver. Shaking these thoughts from my head and look up at him defiantly preparing for the worst.

"Kiss me."

My eyes nearly pop right out of my head and roll away. "what?!"

--------

He stared at me with the same passive face and said it again. I heard a crack in me. That was my confidence turning into fine sand. I couldn't believe my ears. Kiss him?! What planet did he come from? I stared at him as he looked as if he didn't say something that could very well end our friendship." Are you serious? Shikamaru, have you lost your everlasting mind? I mean why? How? When? No. this is unacceptable. I should report you and-," he cut me off with a sigh." You didn't let me finish. If you kiss me once a day, then I will go and attend all of my classes, but if you fail to do so everyday, I will go back to not coming to class. Is that fixing your problem enough with a worthy price?" he asked looking into my eyes. The breath caught in my throat as I stared into his dark grey eyes and got lost in them. I then felt convinced that if I were to do this, I wouldn't have to be bothered with teachers, students or anything.

I would be free from the headaches and late nights of making up excuses and apologies for the next day after the next. He got closer to me to the point where I could feel his breath puff onto my nose and upper lip. That's when I looked at his lips. Slightly chapped but soft looking and a pale pink, totally kissable. But could she jeopardize their friendship for this? My train of thought was stopped in it's tracks as Shikamaru slowly moved his lips against mine.

My eyes slipped closed as I savored the kiss and responded without a slight feeling of hesitation, my sensible side being swept away as our lips proceeded with an exotic dance the blew my mind and made my knees shaky. His hands crept around my waist as mine went to the nape of his neck and slowly pulled on the stray hairs that rebelled against his short ponytail, pulling him closer in the process.

What the hell I was doing? No idea.

Did it feel amazing? Hell yes!

I never even knew Shikamaru knew how to kiss so well. Then I realized that this was my first kiss. I pulled away at the thought and blushed noticing his arms around my waist still, burning my skin that was slightly exposed by his traveling hands.

After a while of stuttering over my words I finally muttered against my better judgment," I agree to this arrangement, but never again on the roof because people could see us, and only before class okay? Okay." With that, I rushed back in the building and out of there, leaving Shikamaru with a amused look on his face. The reason I ran was because I couldn't shake the feeling of his hands or his lips, not to mention he still held me by the waist as I spoke to him. Dammit shika! How dare he kiss me like that?!

I stumble slightly as my knees are still shaky and have to lean against the closest wall. Boy, if someone saw me now, what would they think? I know I would be disgusted my appearance. Shaky legs, smeared lip gloss, leaning against a wall, with my face as red as a tomato. I feel like I would look like a hussy. And with that thought in mind I went down the hall to the nearest restroom to check my appearance before I walk out in public to my house with my dad waiting to hear an explanation for why I was out late. I look at my reflection in the mirror and I was right.

To get rid of this most bothersome look I splashed water on my face and wiped it with a paper towel which was more difficult because now my makeup looked slightly smudged. The groan I exasperation. What else is this day going send me? What, a whale falls on top of the school and crushes it flat? Though I doubt it, after what just occurred up on that roof, I believe that I could not be anymore shocked if some otherworldly force did drop a whale straight on the school.

The reasonable side of my brain was just making me feel bad, like he was my boy, my best friend, but what is he now? Most definitely not a boyfriend, but thinking about it only made my head hurt.

After cleaning up the mess I made I walked home, and straight up into my room, not even bothering to answer my dads' questions as it was past eight. I stripped from my clothes, grabbed my towel and headed to the shower, running the tub water at the type of scolding hot that before it turns hot, it feels cold.

Putting on young and beautiful by Lana Del Ray and getting a rose colored bath bomb out of my caddy. Why? Because loriel, you're worth it bitch. Just kidding, maybe. But it's mainly because of the stress levels that I am at. I drop my towel on my toilet seat and slowly step into the water, hissing at the immense sting of the water, but getting in anyways. Slowly I sink my body into the water until I only have my face and neck out of water.

Grabbing the bath bomb, I hold it out to where it is directly over my knees, and listen as the satisfying plop,and fizzle. I look at the burst of red color throughout the scolding water. I smile to myself basking in my guilty pleasure of the smell of the roses. My favorite flower. Ah. This is truly the life. This took my mind off of Shikamaru, the next kiss tomorrow morning, and all other worries that were trivial to me at the moment. I was just Ino, in my own skin. And this Ino was the one I liked the most.

After all of my sentimental thoughts, my water was cold and I didn't want to get a cold, so I just got out, dried off, and put on some underwear and an oversized Slytherin t-shirt off of amazon that I got last year. Face planting into my bed after turning out the light, soon enough, Lana swept me under the dark rug of sleep.

---------------

Another chapter down the drain guys, what do you think? Yay? Nay? Pineapples? Great. Well until I get out the next chapter, I will chat with you later.

Peace peeps,

Littlel-lemonhead