Phantom came back over and looked annoyed. "They aren't waking up." He said. Reaper sat up and smiled evilly. His eyes glowing a bright red. He got up and walked over to Mitch. Phantom was standing looking confused.

  Reaper then dragged Mitch to the middle of the room by his hood. He then went over to Jerome and dragged him to the middle of the room as well. Reaper stopped and looked to Phantom. He gestured to the rest of them with his head.

  Phantom then smiled evilly and walked over to Ian and dragged him to the middle of the room. They did this until everyone was in the middle of the room. Surprisingly no one woke up. Reaper and Phantom walked over to me. "Now we just need water." Reaper said.

  "I have a couple buckets, but no water." I said. "I saw some water dripping through the celling out in the hall." Phantom said. Reaper nodded. I gave them the buckets and they left the room. I heard a block break and water splashing on the ground.

  I got up and slowly went to the entrance of the room. There was water everywhere. Phantom jumped up flapping his wings up and down as he did so. He took flight. He closed off the hole in the celling and the water stopped.

  He landed on the ground and picked up the now over flowing bucket of water in his mouth. Reaper did the same. I went back into the room and leaned on the wall. Reaper was a little wet but not a lot. Phantom went to the stairs that lead to the portal and stopped on the middle step.

He put the bucket down and stood on his hind legs a bit. He picked the bucket up with his front talons and was ready to throw the water. Reaper set the bucket down and then placed a block down in front of him. He jumped up on the stone block and bent over and grabbed the bucket.

  He morphed his front paws into talons that looked similar to Phantoms but not yellow and black. Just the same dark blueish grey. He sat down on the block and held the bucket in his talons.

  They both nodded to each other and threw the water on everyone. They all quickly jumped up in surprise. Phantom and Reaper started laughing their heads off. I did too. "Ha ha very funny." Max said. Reaper was laughing so hard that he fell off the block he placed.

  That made everyone else laugh. And made me and Phantom laugh even harder. We all started to calm down. Reaper broke the block he had placed, and they both gave me back the buckets. Reapers front talons had morphed back to his paws.

And everyone didn't get as wet as I thought they would. The torches lighting had gone back to normal. That's really cool. Maybe it's some kind of enchantment. I'm going to look for that enchantment now. It would come in handy.

"Alright, you guys ready to get Sky back?" Mitch asked. "Ya!!" We all said excitedly in unison. "Ok then let's do it!!" Quentin yelled. We all cheered. We all walked over to the portal. We all stopped either on the steps or not.

"Ok, so does anyone actually know how to open the portal?" Ross asked. Everyone went silent. I sighed quietly. "We all have to stand on the portal. One block per person." I said walking on the portal.

"But if it's like a End portal, there won't be enough." Ian said. "This ones different. It has as many blocks to have one each." I said. They all nodded and started walking onto the portal one by one.

Everyone was now standing on a block each. "Ok nows what?" Barney asked. "I know this may sound weird but we have to hold hands." I said. Everyone looked to each other. I looked to my left. Ian was beside me.