A prophecy told

Sky's POV

Notch was up to something. I could sense it. I didn't want to get anyone in danger ether, but they insisted on coming. I was walking in the front of the group with Phantom by my side. Everyone else was behind me and Phantom. They didn't know where we were going the only thing they know is that we are going to find Notch. Ya.

No one really talked so we just walked in silence. That kind of gave me time to think. Dose Notch have anything to do with that prophecy? What is Notch up too? Is this a trap? My mind raced non stop. Too many questions. Sigh. And just when I thought it couldn't get worse.

  It was going to be a long journey, and teleporting, and flying would be faster but......no one can really fly, but they have teleporting gems. And if I teleport somewhere they just have to teleport to me!! Now to think of where to teleport too. I want to be close to where Notch is but not too close. So maybe 4 or 5 chunks away.

  (1 chunk equals 16 x 16 blocks in minecraft.)

  Ya that would be ok. "Sky!!!" I was startled out of my thoughts by everyone yelling my name. "Jason am startled!" I yelled. "Are you ok?" Quentin asked. "Ya why?" I asked happily. "Because you kind of zoned out for a minute there." Max said. I thought for a moment. "You guys still have the teleporting gems right?" I asked. They all nodded. "Ya why what's up?" Mitch asks.

  "Because I was thinking we could teleport or something, y'know because it would be quicker, also, Notch isn't anywhere close to here." I said. They all blinked a couple of times. "Sure." Ross says shrugging. (Try saying 'Ross say shrugging' ten times fast. I tried,.... It didn't go over well.)  "where do we need to teleport too?" Seto asks.

  "Well I thinking I could teleport where we need to go and then you guys just teleport to me." I said. They all shrugged and nodded. "Ok see you guys there." I said then teleported. I looked around the area. It had a lot of trees and river. "Hey!" Phantom said happily. "Hi." I said looking at Phantom. He could teleport on his own so.

   Then one by one everyone else came. "Here we are!" I said happily. "Where exactly is here?" Max asked. "Around 4 or 5 chunks away from Notch." I said. They nodded. I looked up at the sky and saw that the sun was starting to set. Darn these short days and long nights!! "We may have to camp out for the night." I said looking back at my friends.

  "Ok it's always nice to sleep under the stars." Jason says. So we all got everything ready for tonight. I made a fire. And by 'made' I mean shoot a fireball at the ground. We all sat around the fire in silence. I was starring into the flames of the fire, getting lost into my thoughts again. I have a bad feeling about going there but I have a bad feeling about everything right now.

  I look around at all of my friends. They were all sleeping. So I laid back onto my sleeping bag and looked up to the stars. It was a very starry night. I felt something nudge my hand. I looked at my hand and Phantom was putting his head under my hand. "What's up buddy?" I ask Phantom. "Tired." Phantom yawns. I smile at Phantom. Phantom smiles back then closes his eyes and falls asleep.

I looked back up to the stars. I'm worried about that prophecy, and if Notch has anything to do with it. Don't worry about it Sky. I thought. I can't be worrying about this right now. All my friends are safe, and I'll make sure it stays that way, no matter what the situation. I took off my sunglasses and put them beside me. And I fell asleep.

"tomorrow is coming, today is almost
done, as long as we're all here, our
adventure will never stop."

Time skip day