Months

I am going up a couple months I hope you guys don't mind. But I think it's going to be a little hard to write about every day in one year. I hope you guys don't mind.
________________________

2 months later

Entry #4

I am very happy with myself. I am succeeding. >:-) and it's not even that far into the year.

But maybe it's working to well. B-but I'm not worried.

Mitch's POV

We've been in these tunnels for two whole months! And when your in a two-by-two tunnel for two months you start to feel a little claustrophobic. But I guess camping out in the magic library helps out a bit.

Right now we are in the magic library. We all decided to take a break for a day or two. And since everyone was on their own time everyone was kind of spread out through out the library.

Jason was over at looking at space related stuff, Ian was looking at some swords, Ty was looking at swords and enchantments for them, Quentin was looking at armour, Jerome was looking at some enchantments for Betty, I was looking at some really cool bows and arrows, Seto was looking at new magic spells, Ross was looking at armour with Quentin, Max was looking at some deadly weapons, and Barney was looking at..... Dirt?

I don't know anymore. I saw this one bow, it's red. I picked it up and studied it. It was perfect! I looked over some of the arrows. There were green ones, red ones, blue ones, pretty much any colour you could think of.

I picked up a red arrow and readied it in the bow. This is one thing I really like about this place, you can shoot an arrow inside. There was a target near the bows and arrows. I shot the arrow and it caught on fire. The arrow hit a dummy and the dummy exploded.

"I'm so keeping this!" I yelled. This bow and arrows are awesome!! I saw Jerome peer around the corner at me. "Whatcha find?" He asked me as he walked over to me. "These Bows and Arrows. They are really cool." I said.

"Ok what can they do?" Jerome asked. I smiled. "The one I found sets arrows on fire. And the arrow explodes anything it touches." I said showing him my Bow and the arrows. "Cool!" Jerome said.

I looked over to the exploded dummy. The fire was pretty big. Seto was close by so maybe he will know if this place would burn. "Hey Seto!" I yelled. Seto came over with a book in his hands. He looked up from his book.

"What's up?" Seto asked. "Can this place burn down?" I asked. Seto thought for a moment. "I don't think so. This place is really magical so it's probably not able to burn." Seto said. "But can I ask why?" Seto asked.

"Well I tested this Bow and Arrow and it hit a dummy and exploded." I said then showed him the exploded dummy. His eyes widened at the sight of all the fire. "Ya your fine." Seto said. "Ok thanks Seto." I said. He nodded and then went back over to the spell books.

I looked over to Jerome. "So find any enchantments for Betty?" I asked. Jerome smiled. "I found a whole bunch! And some I've never seen or even heard of before." He said excitedly. "Nice!"I said.

He nodded. Then I heard a door opening? It sounded like it was a big door. Wait the door to the magic library! I yelled in my head. "Did you hear that?" Jerome whispered. I nodded.

Then I heard the sound of the giant doors closing. Seto ran over to us. He didn't have the book anymore. "Seto was that the doors?" Jerome asked. Seto nodded. Then everyone else came over to us.

"Is someone here?" Quentin whispered. "I don't know." Seto replied. Then I heard something. It sounded like someone running. And the sound was getting louder. We all prepared our selfs. I got my bow out and readied an arrow. But I heard Seto say something under his breath.