chapter 10

A/N: thank you guys for the reads and votes! it's nice to know you guys like it:) enjoy!

Alicia's POV

I wake up to the sound of Duff snoring. we're in the same position we were when we fell asleep. I could stay in his arms forever, it's my favorite place to be. I don't care what we do, as long as I'm with him. of course I'm afraid of what Axl will say or do, but Duff and I are strong. I roll over and give him a kiss. "good morning baby!" I say with a smile. "good morning sweetheart." he says as he yawns. "how did you sleep?" "great, because you were in my arms." he says. "you're so cheesy, but it's cute!" I say as give him another kiss. he's just so kissable!

Duff gets out of bed, but im still a little tired, so I stay in bed. I hear him messing around in the kitchen so I go see what he's doing. "what on earth are you doing in here?" I say. "Making you breakfast, duh." he says as he cracks an egg. "you're the sweetest." I say as I go behind him and wrap my arms around his back and stand on my tiptoes to kiss his cheek.

I really am the luckiest girl in the world.

Duffs POV

"so when is Jen coming back? she's been gone for a few days." "she went to visit her parents, she's supposed to be coming back tomorrow, but who knows." Alicia says.

"steven misses her a lot." I say as I flip the pancakes. "I would say she misses him too. I've known Jen for a long time and she's never been the type to settle down into a relationship. I think they could really work out." Alicia says.

the guys are probably wondering where I am. well at least Slash, Izzy, and Steven. Axl stays with Erin most of the time.

"you know, I don't really know why Axl would be mad that we're dating in the first place. he's dating Erin and their pretty serious. he hasn't really flirted with any chicks in a while which has to mean something." I say to Alicia.

"true, didn't he write a song about her?"

"yeah, Sweet Child O' Mine." I say back.
"well then maybe we should just tell him. we can't be in love without telling anyone our whole lives. I love you and I want everyone to know that I do. my parents, Jen, your fans, even Axl." Alicia says in a pouty voice.

"you're so cute when you're pouty." I say with a smile. "I am not pouty!" she says. "I think you are!" I say back. "oh well whatever, we just need to tell him and get it over with."
"I agree, I will when I think it's a good time to. maybe when he's drunk, he's no so bitchy when he's drunk." say as I set her plate in front of her.

"this is good, you should do this more often!" Alicia says as she eats her food that I made for her. "I will be sure to, but unfortunately I have to get down to the studio." I say.

"right now?" she says in a sad voice. "yes baby, right now. but I'll call you or come over as soon as I get back. I promise."

"okay." she says, I can tell she's sad that I have to leave. I go over to the couch where she's setting and give her a kiss on the cheek. "I love you, I'll see you later baby."

"I love you so so much!" she says.

I really am the luckiest guy in the world.