Chapter fifteen - How Didn't I know!?

Start from the beginning

"Don't even go there Stevie I mean it. This was all mom and dad. And Jordan and I were talking while you were getting your cast off and he doesn't wanna talk to mom either. So no matter what you'll always have Jordy and I ok? Don't you ever forget that. it's us three against the world. Ohh and did you wanna get some driving time in? I bet Bumble bee would have fun being driven. He's never been before. I had the car towed so you could be the first to drive it." She smiled and I waved for Jordan to come with us.

Jess drove us from the hospital to my house so we could pick up my car. I then drove to where my sister told and the first thought in my mind was 'Dammmmnnnnn'. Her house was huge. I knew she was a Multimillionaire but dang. She lived in a mansion. "Hey sis are you sure this is the right house?" I played.

"Ohh I never told you, I'm not a million heir anymore." She laughed at the sight of my puzzled expression, "I'm a billionaire now."

"Wow Jess, how did you get so successful?"

She began to explain how she had been selling a lot of houses lately and all of her apartments are being rented out and with the extra money coming in she opened her own hotel making her a billionaire. She explained a bit more as we were walking inside. We spent the day catching up, her Jordan, my Aunt Roni, and I until it was about time for me to head home. I had school the next day and plus I would eventually have to face Tanya and Miyabi. Not really looking forward to that so much, but it would have to be done.

We also decided Jordan would live with us seeing as we would both be seventeen in what was it about a week? I always lose track of how long till our birthday. Anyways, we would have to disscus sleeping arrangements when we got home. He was most likely going to be sleeping on the pull out couch. "Hey Jordan, you ready to go? We need to get your stuff from mom's house, do you have a key?" I asked from across the house becuase he was saying one last goodbye to our Aunty.

"Yeah Steves, and I got my own key so we can just go and it's not like mom can really stop me," Well really she could stop him by calling the police because she was still legally his gardian. Jordan and I made our way home laughing and singing to the radio. We were laughing at some of the events that occured at Jess's house earlier that day.

Change it POV - Jordan

I looked around the house for a bit trying to find my mom, but she wasn't here. I went into her room and All her stuff was gone. The room was empty. The only thing I found was a note on the floor. Stevie was in my room laying on my bed because her leg was still a bit sore from just getting the cast removed and she was resting it for a little bit. I went to the middle of the room and picked up the note.

Dear Jordan

I called your dad and we have decided to get back together.

I know you think what he did was wrong, but he apologized for

it and told me if I gave him another chance he would never

do anything to hurt me or ever have me wanting to leave ever

again. I do love you sweaty and if you want, tell your sisters

where I have gone. I'm sure it won't matter to them. Well the

place is yours to do with what you will. I already talked to the

landlord and he said it would be fine if you took over for me.

I'm sorry I had to leave like this. And by the way tell Stevie

your phones are no longer in service becuse I canceld our

cell phone plan. I'll contanct you once your dad and I are done

settling in. I'm moving in with your dad. Well that's all I need