Chapter six - And then I knew (Contains Some Sexual Content)

Author's Note: Hey fellow readers. So what do you think of my story so far? Comments are always welcome and encouraged. Also votes are awesome too. Ohh also if you get the chance, you guys should check out chasing love. It's a really good read. That's all for now, and chapter six begins.

So even though it's been a few years I'm adding this update to all my chapters :) I started a fundraising campaign for 'I just want to be me. (Top surgery)  the link will take you to my page. Just reading it means a lot to me as well as spreading the link around. Don't feel the need to donate just trying to get it out there -

http://mk2.gofund.me/9zrxn99s?rcid=3002f662df4411e5b9a2bc764e04c5a7

P.S. Wanted to say a shout out to my EPIC friend Autumn! Happy Birthday Girl !!!!!!!!!! (Wrote this when I first started typing this story because I thought I would publish it on her birthday but still haven't finished yet so this applies for her birthday)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I stood there in a bit of shock, I saw Santos standing in front of me with a dozen white roses and chocolates. I suppose he thought he had to go all out because he knew I hardly ever went on dates, or was anyone's girlfriends. He gave me a hug and handed the gifts to me.

"What up with the flowers and chocolates?" I asked in confusion.

"This is our first date. I want to do it right or it might be our last, you never know," He responded with an strangely adorable smile on his face.

"Umm. . . haha alright??"

"Ok so you ready to go?" I quickly tried to think of a way that I didn't have to be alone with him.

"Yeah but, can it be a double date because I invited my friend Damien and his boyfriend."

He tried not to show his disappointment, but I could still se it in his eyes, "Ohh . . . yeah sure that'd be fine I guess." He tried to make it known that he didn't want them to go so that I would tell him 'it's ok if you don't want them to it can be just us.' But I didn't.

"Ok great. I'll just set these on the table and go get them. Wait right there." I immediately ran over to Damien and Wallace who were sitting on the couch, "Hey will you guys come with me and this guy to the movies. I don't wanna be alone with him."

"Ohh hoo hoo, Stevies got a boyfriend?" Damien asked teasing.

"Ok I know what you are thinking, but come one Damien, I've never been with a guy so how can I say I don't like them?"

"Well there was. . . "

"Yeah I know but maybe those were just the wrong guys. You're the only two guys I've ever kissed and that was just a peck to mess around," I interrupted. "So I agreed to go on a date with him, but I don't wanna be alone with him and I told him I invited you guys so plleeeeaaaasssseee come with me. I'll owe you."

"Nah you won't need to owe us," Wallace cut it, "Damien and I haven't been on a date in awhile. We needed to get out of the house anyways."

"Thank you guys so much."

So we all headed out, Damien and Wallace in his car and Santos and I in his. He drove a little black sports car. Didn't really suit him, but I suppose a car is a car. Not really talking too much, He turned on the radio to break the silence. We arrived at the movie theater and met up with the boys in front of the theater. It began to rain so we hurried up and bought our tickets for Rise of The Planet of The Apes.