Planning their First Date

The other day Linda was asked out on a date by a man named Jonathan and they both decided to meet at the mall.

At home, while Linda was lying on her bed waiting for Jonathan to call her she was holding her phone and checking it every minute to see if Jonathan would call and verify the day and time they would meet.

While waiting for his call, Linda decided to look through her closet to look for clothes that she would wear on her date. On the other hand Jonathan was researching about popular places in the mall where couples usually have dates and was really excited because it will be his first date with the woman of his dreams.

Jonathan saw a fancy restaurant for their date and made a reservation for them. The restaurant was called La Vie En Rose, it was a lovely restaurant that had just opened in the mall but it has immediately gotten the attention of various food critics because, not only do they serve delicious french cuisine but the scenenery gives of a romantic mood that the critics think that the costumers would like.

So Jonathan picked up his phone and called Linda, the phone was ringing but she didn't notice it immediately and she continued browsing through her clothes that's why she missed the call. Jonathan was afraid that Linda wasn't answering her phone because she was uninterested in him, but he called again hoping that she would answer.