8

"AHHHHHH SAAAAPEEEENNYAAAA!" Blake screams. I fall on the floor in laughter. "I'm guessing your favorite movie was The Lion King?" I ask and he nods. "I liked the monkey." He adds. We were now on our 8th Disney movies which just so happened to be Nemo. "NEMO!" Blake screams. He has been getting really into all of the movies and screams about every ten seconds. I grab the nearest pillow and wack him with it. "Shush!" I order. He gives me a smirk. That's when he grabs a pillow and wacks me back. Soon we are surrounded by pillows and feathers are going everywhere. I give him a hard wack and he lays down on the bed. "Ow!" He cries out in pain and holds his shoulder. I instantly drop the pillow and walk crawl over to him "I'm so sorry!" I tell him. He grabs me by my arms and flips us over, causing me to yelp in surprise. He hovers over top of me smirking down at my petite body. I squirm under hin, trying to get away. "Look who's in trouble now." He says. He tries to kiss me but I don't kiss him back. He pulls back and growls at me and I laugh. "That's what you get." I tell him. He loosens his hold just enough for me to wiggle out of his grasp. "SKYLAR DON'T MAKE ME GET THE SHAVING CREAM!" He calls after me. I rush down the stairs and out the front door. I shift as soon as I'm out of the house and take off towards the woods. Knowing he would follow me. I stop for a moment and turn around, that was my mistake. He pounces on me and soon we are both rolling and flipping down a steep hill. I end up on top of him, "Pinned ya." I say quoting The Lion King. We shift back and end up walking home, because it takes longer and we wanted to spend some time together in the woods. When we get back to the pack I notice some girls trying to get Blake's attention. I look up at him to see if he's staring at them and he's not, he's looking right down at me. "You really think that I would be attracted to them?" He asks. I slowly nod my head and look down. "You, Skylar Marie are the only girl in this entire world that is would be with." He tells me. I smile up at him. "Really?" I ask. "I pinky promise." I laugh and we link our pinkys together. We head back home and return to our Disney movies. I'm guessing Blake had the maid pick up his room. Blake walks over to me and kisses me, out of no where. He just walks up and kisses me. Right now, I don't mind so I kiss him back. "Must mark mate!" Harper chants. A part of me is holding back, thinking maybe he doesn't want to be marked by me. Maybe I'm not good enough for him. But when he moves his lips from mine and starts to slowly kiss down my neck, I know he wants it just as bad as I do. He stops at the part where my neck and shoulder meets. "Are you sure you want me to do this." I take a deep breath. "I'm positive." He yelp out in pain as he bites into my skin. He pulls away and now I realize it's my turn, he wants me to do this. I place a small kiss on his cheek before working my way down to his neck. I have no idea if I'm doing this good but I know for a fact I'm trying my hardest. When I reach the spot I feel my canines extend and I bite into his neck. He takes in a sharp breath but in a moment it's over. We look at each other for a moment. "I'm so happy." Blake's voice pops up on my head and I jump not knowing how. "How did you do that?" I ask out loud. He explains it to me and eventually I get the hang of it. "I'm hungry." I tell him. He laughs at me. "I'm gonna take you out to eat, show you off." He tells me. "Let's everyone know your mine."

THEY MARKED OMFGGGGGGGG. I would be lying if I told you I didn't love writing that scene. All I have to tell you guys is be ready for chapter of big things happen in chapter 11!