5

Skylars POV
We pull into the pack house having heard no word about Alex. We walk inside to find the whole pack waiting inside for us. "Luna!" They shout. I turn my head to Blake who is smiling at me."You didn't tell me they knew." I whispered. "I didn't know they knew." He whispered back. We make our way through the crowd of people and up to Blake's office.

Blake's POV
I have to control my wolf from going and tracking that scumbag right now and tearing him to shreds. He hurt my mate, my beautiful amazing funny smart mate who is very beautiful. I might have to start controlling my wolf from something else also. The urges are getting stronger, that would explain why I git a headache when she was slammed up against the car. I sit down on my desk and she sits across from me. "Tell me what happened." I order. She gives me a funny look and I sigh. "You can't hurt him." She tells me. "WHY THE HELL NOT?" I yell. She flinched and covers her face. "Hes my best friend, he's down there somewhere, you can't hurt him." I look into her pleading eyes before letting out another sigh. "You better not tell me what happened then." She squeals on delight before running down the hall.

Jake's POV(DUN DUN DUN!!!)
I saw my angel today. Her long brown hair shining and light blue eyes sparkling. God she was so beautiful and of course she was my mate. I'll get her away from that mutt and we will finally be happy.

Skylars POV (sorry for all the switches)
I leave the pack house and go to me and Blake's house. I like calling it that. I haven't had a home since the attack. I go up to our room and start to turn on the bath. I then strip of my clothes and slowly submerge myself in the tub. "Skylar?" I hear a Blake yelling for me. "In here!" I quickly get out and wrap a bathrobe around me. That's when Blake walks into the bathroom. He comes up closer to me, so close that I can see the lust in his eyes. "Everything okay." He asks. His face is inches from mine. "I can go get you some food if you like, I have chicken or even something simple like pop tarts it's the cinnamon kind so I don't know if you like it-"Shut up and kiss me." I tell him. He smirks down at me before pressing his lips to mine. Our lips move in synch, he ends up pinning me up against the bathroom door. He pulls away after that, causing me to whimper. "Skylar, if we go any further I won't be able to control myself." He whispers. "But what if I don't want you to stop." He let's out a low growl before pushing me away. "You have no idea how hot that is." He tells me. I smirk at him, "Well why don't you let me know." I don't even realize the words I'm saying, it's just flowing right out of my mouth. Oh hey look it's connected to Blake's again! "Alpha-SORRY!" John walks in and immediately pulls away from me. "What." He hisses. "Alex is asking for Skylar." Blake let's me pass him and I rush to grab some clothes.

Little chapter but big stuff. Sooooo how's the book going? Let me know please. The cover wasn't made by any certain person it was just made by my friend Joseph who had sent it to me. Just to make things clear, Skylar and Blake haven't even marked yet. But I do plan on making a chapter of her meeting the pack soon.