Dreams

I can tell you now that I've had plenty of dreams that have helped me come to terms with my sexuality, or even made me aware of how messed up the world is. Here are a few of my dreams that have really influenced the person I am today, if you've had any similar dreams to mine drop a comment below! How did it make you the person you are today? Did it change your views on anything? What was the dream?

1.
      I was Sam from the TV show 'iCarly', and I had a deal set up with a celebrity named Roger Bart (Google Him). I made a deal that I would do anything sexual with him if he bought me Starbucks Coffee. (It gets graphic and I'd rather not talk about it...)

2.
    I was laying on the floor of a hospital with my family surrounding me, and they weren't homophobic. I just had gender reassignment surgery but I was completely healed. I then, ya know, felt like doing the nasty and my penis got hard. (I know it doesn't work like that in real life, so you don't have to point anything out) It was just a really... realistic dream and it was sorta weird.

3.
     I was married to Perrie Edwards and we had kids and it was the first time I was ever genuinely happy in my life. It was sorta depressing but good.

Now that I think about it... I should probably start seeing a therapist again cause it's pretty messed up.

See ya!