T w o ; Closer

TZUYU POV

Yah,Sana unnie is not coming today? Mhmmmm i miss her. Maybe she is sick? Oh nono this is the first day of the year how couldnt she would be absen- as she could not finished her sentences, she heard people laughing at something. She turned around and....... "OMO! Sana unnie...."

SANA POV

They are laughing at me.. Why.. Why must today? This is not a great day to ruined my mood. Hm waeeee!?!?!? Her eyes begin to fill with tears. "YAHHH STOP LAUGHING AT ME YOU CHICKENS!! STOP IT!!  PLEASE.... S....STOP IT!" Until she heard a familiar voice....... "Guys, get away from my girlfriend!! Or not you guys will be into trouble. Stop laughing and go away from us now!!" Tzuyu? What? My what? "My girlfriend"? Seriously......... Tzuyu-ah.. Sana whispered in her heart. "I SAID GO AWAY FROM US RIGHT NOW YOU JERKS!!!" Tzuyu protect her unnie,sana. Sana feel like her cheeks are redden because of tzuyu's words. She couldnt believe that tzuyu was actually does that.

"Sana unnie,what happened to you?" She asks while bringing me to clothes exchanged room. "I-i walked to-o school j-ju-just now and suddenly a plenty o-of water fe-fell on me-e." Im shakily answered. "Oh.. Why do you shaking? Are you nervous or something? Or....." Oh my god am i dreaming?!?!?!!!? She touches my forehead right now!! GAHHHHHHH stay calm sana,stay calm, dont blush! You might get caught!! "Omo do you have a fever!?"  Tzuyu asks. "W-well i-i-im not! Maybe just nervous when i meet y-you hehe" omg wait did i just... Flirt with tzuyu!? No... SANA WHAT DID YOU JUST DO !? I mumbled myself. "Oooooooh you nervous? Awww what a cute squirrel!!" Tzuyu pinches her cheeks and Sana could feel her face getting red and red. Tzuyu gives her a warm smile that everyone would melted (even the straight ones).

"Well here some clothes,go to change!! I'll wait here!" Tzuyu said to me and handed me her another school uniforms. "Ah okay , Thank You Tzuyu-Ah!" I said. "Its okay just call me Chewy" Tzuyu suprisingly said that to Sana and make Sana blush.

TZUYU POV

Does she look good with my school uniforms? Does it fits her? Or maybe too tight for her? Omo this makes me crazy. Did i have a crush on her? Aig- "Chewy-Ahh!!" She shocked. "Omo Sana unnie you almost give me a heart attack!!" I replied. Holy sana, she looks so cute on my school uniform....... It is quite fit in her. Uh oh she has a perfect body! "What are you thinking about chewy-ah?" Sana asked me while i was staring at her. "N-nothing. You look g-good!" I flashed a smile to her. "Oh jjinja ? Ayyyy thank you chewy!!"

"Sana unnie! Heres my number, you could contact me anytime,anywhere! Hahaha" i said to her. Did she just laugh.......?!?! How cute!!! I whispered to myself. "Ahhh hahahahaha alright i will! Thank you chewy!! Have a nice day and thank you again for this uniforms!" Sana said. I nodded and we are heading to our class.

NO ONES POV

*Tweeeeet*
Message from Chewy😻🌹❤️
Sana unnie! Are you busy right now? 

Reply to Chewy😻🌹❤️
Hey chewy! Nope i am not. Hmmm waeyo? 🙈

Message from Chewy😻🌹❤️
Yay great! Are you having your lunch or something? Cause i feel like i want to eat lunch with you!!

Reply to Chewy😻🌹❤️
Ohh nee! Im at rooftop eating alone, hahahah come join me!! I have sandwiches and milk! You want some?

Message from Chewy😻🌹❤️
Great! Im heading to there now!! Ahh milk,save a bit for me i want some!! Hehe ill bring another food later! Wait ya~~

Reply to Chewy😻🌹❤️
Okay chewy-ah~~ see you later!! 🙈☃

SANA POV

Did she just... Texted me? Oh my tomato am i dreaming? Since 2 years ive been crushing on her and today i got to be close with her... She even told them that i am her girlfriend.... Is this real? I am not dreaming righ- "OUCHIES!!!11" i yelled after feeling someone just pinched my wrist. "Good afternoon unnie!!" Tzuyu said with a big smile and hug me after greetings. I feel myself blushing to her hugs and she smells like a vanilla. Yummy!! "He-hello chewy!!" I reply back.

TZUYU POV

She seemed annoyed by the way i hug her. Did i annoyed her?! I hope i am not. Why do like i feel i miss her ? Is this love? "Unnie, where would you go after school?" I ask slowly. She then replied me "oh i have to go to work. Hmm i did a part time job as a hotelkeeper. Umm dont get me wrong i just need pocket money so l...um" she stop talking. I nervously ask "You work at what hotel? I mean, which hotel? What is the name of hotel?" I stopped. "W hotel..." Sana said shyly. I widen my eyes and ask her "W hotel!?!?!? It is a big hotel isnt!?!?!?" She stood up and said "yes! It is. Would you like to have some milk?" She asks. I reply to her with a yes.

RIIIIIIIIIIIING~~~~
The end of rest bell ringing.

"Sana unnie,i will take you at your home tonight around 8p.m. Dont forget to wear something nice!!" I said. Sana nodded and reply "Hehehehehehe alright Chewy!! I wont forget and can you call me at 7? Cause im afraid i will fall asleep" I simply reply "okay i will! See you tonight" She smiled at me and said "Okay takecare!! See you tonight"

~~~~

Where do you think theyll go ? 🤔🤔🤔 perhaps theyll confess or theyll not ?! Lets see 🙈

Excuse my grammar 😭😭😭😭