1 Plan 'Get Spencer and Arisiel Together' is in Action

Hey I guess you guys can guess which cover won! Number 2 lol. Well here it is finally Chapter one for the sequel! I want to go ahead and thank you guys for reading my last one and I hope you enjoy this one just as much, maybe even more!!

I finally got pics of what the characters look like thanks to a few friends on here. Thanks you guys for all your help!

Well enjoy!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Scar’s POV~

            I lyed in Arsons hospital room and him and Mrs. Bunnett talked about the child and it was going to work. I looked down at the ring on my finger and even If Aiden wasn’t here at the moment it really did feel like it. I loved him so much, and how I missed all that all those years I have no idea.

            It’s been about five months since I became pregnant with the child and today I was finding out the gender. I wish Aiden would hurry up and get here! I smiled down at my tummy and rubbed it. I was told the mermaid pregnancies take a little longer so in about three more months I will begin to show.

            I was still trying to figure out the whole school thing. If I go back while I’m showing I’ll be called a whore and be teased every single day. I did not want to have to do that. I’ve always watched those TV shows were people become teen moms and not once had I ever imagined that I would be there in the same situation.

            I sighed and rubbed my temples as Arson walked in.

            “Arson, where’s Aiden?” Arson looked at me with a smile, it wasn’t just any smile, it was a I-know-something-you-don’t kind of smile.

            “I’m not sure.” He lied through his teeth. I cocked an eyebrow at him as he turned around and looked at some papers.

            I saw my cell vibrate on the table next to me. Flashing on the screen was Aiden’s picture. I smiled and answered it.

“Hey baby. Where are you?”

“I’m on my way. Sorry, I had something I had to do.”

“It’s ok.”

“So are you sure you want to find out the gender? I mean we could wait.”

“Well, I guess we could wait, if you want.”

“Well, I mean when we tell your parents it’ll be hard not tot tell them the gender, cause they are going to expect that baby around the 9 month line and if you’re five months along, in human pregnancy you would be two months along. “

“Yeah, I know. I just want to know so badly! It’s driving me crazy.”

“Alright baby. I’ll be there in a minute.”

“Ok, I love you.”

“I love you too.”

            We hung up and I sighed. There was a knock on the door and Arisiel, Alice, Spencer, and Charlotte ran in.

            “Hey, Hun. How are you doing?” Alice laughed.

            “I’m doing well.” I looked at the locket hanging around her neck. She and James were going out now. They were so cute together, and they are as bad as Aiden and I were when we first started going, that constant sappy, lovey dovey, phase that annoys everyone.