Lost Your DAMN Mind<3

Start from the beginning

Jade: of course? you busy now?

Andi: yeah.

Jade: oh. *frowns*

Andi: but i can move things around for you *smiles/ hugs her*

Jade: *hugs back*

Bianca: awh, aint that sweet?

Jade: BIANCA? *screams/ hugs her*

Bianca: *hugs back* cousin Jade, i missed ya so much(!)

Jade: i missed you too. what are you doing here?

Binaca: well Uncle Richard said something about keeping Andrea out of trouble and i'm here.

Andi: and she's been driving me crazy ever since she got here. *fake smiles*

Jade: *nudges her* be nice.

Andi: *smiles* alright, *to Bianca* so when are you packing your things and getting the hell outta here?

Bianca: *glares @ Andi*

Jade: *laughs/ grabs Andi* she's kidding, we'll be in the room *walks to the bedroom*

Jade: do you have to be so mean to her? *laughs*

Andi: i'm not being mean, i've been her slave ever since she got here *mocks her accent* Andrea, i'm thirstier then a goat's tail refill my glass please, Andrea, can you soften out these cushions, there harder then a Dog's Bone, Andrea can you rub my feet, their sweating like Uncle Earl on a Sunday morning.

Jade: *laughs*

Andi: its not funny, im this close to comiting homicide in this piece(!)

Jade: *laughs*

Andi: *flops on bed/ thinks of Ray* can i ask for your advice on something

Jade: sure.

Andi: i gotta friend, whose boyfriend cheated on her, but he wants another chance, because he claims he's in "love" with her, should i tell her give him another shot or forget him and his emotions?

Jade: *gives her a look* before or after you beat his ass?

Andi: *laughs* Jay, i'm serious.

Jade: *shrugs* i dont know, what to say.

Andi: ok, hypothetically speaking imagine your the friend...hypothetically speaking

Jade: *gives her a look/ shrugs/ flops on the bed next to her* i love Ray, i really do, but what he did to me was really fhucked up, its hard to explain what i would do when i dont actually know what i really would do, does that make sense?

Andi: *smiles* perfect sense, you talk to Ashley yet?

Jade: i wouldnt know what to say if i did.

Andi: you can start off like this, " hey Ash, long time no speak, remember that time we found out we were dating the same guy?...classic huh? *laughs* wanna go shopping later? call me back we can totally set this thing up.

Jade: *hits her* not funny(!)

Andi: your right its fhucking hilarious(!) you should do it, i think i would get a few chuckles out of it.

Jade: i missed this

Andi: you missed what?

Jade: this... you and me, bonding, joking, talking

Andi: we...talked

Jade: only time we talked is when you asked to copy my hoemwork for biology

Andi: that was one time, and you really need to get over that, bringing up the past causes early wrinkles.