Reset

~~Your P.O.V~~
I hugged Sans back, but something seemed off, he was older. Wait, did... did we do it? 'No... You died, I gave you half of my soul so you could come back, I'm Frisk by the way!' Something in my soul was speaking to me. 'Wait, Asriel! What happened to him? I thought the plan worked!' I screamed in my mind. 'He died sadly, a long time ago.' Frisk sighed in my head. 'How... long was I out?' I looked around and everything was cracked and had vines, and Toriel's throne was in a corner and covered up with tarp. 'About eight years...' Oh my gosh. I was gone THAT long?! "Uh, (Y/N)? You there?" Sans waved his hand in front of my face. "HUH?! OH!!! Uh, yeah..." I looked at Sans in the eyes. "So, I really died... huh?" Sans just sadly nodded. "Well, I have to give Asriel my soul, I'll be back." Frisk ran off to... only Asgore knows where! Leaving me and Sans alone. "You really got me scared, but I think you should know something." Sans started, blushing blue. "I uh... Really like ya, but I think you're better off with Asriel." Sans cupped my face in his hands and kissed me without warning and forcing me.
Soon, Asriel came in on Sans kissing me, but I gave up a while ago which made it seemed like I was enjoying it. At least he looked the same as before. "(Y-Y/N)? How.... How could you?" I finally shoved Sans away and used my foot to keep him at distance. "Asriel! Wait! You misunderstood the situation!" I got up and I felt a death glare from Sans because I shoved him away. "I don't care about your excuses! I'm going back to mom and dad!" Asriel said, with tears in his eyes. "They don't hate me! Unlike you!" Asriel said, shoving me with his finger. "Asriel! Please! You are thinking wrongly!" I cried out. "I thought you loved me, and I loved you... But I guess you were right. I am thinking wrongly!" Asriel then stormed off to possibly the Ruins to Toriel. I turned to Sans slowly with a 'I'll kill you' look. "Why did you kiss me?! Look what you've done! You ruined my friendship with Asriel!!" I screamed at him. 'Start a genocide route and kill his brother. Make him feel the pain in his soul as you have in yours now.' A voice in my head spoke. 'Who are you?!' I asked the voice. 'Chara. Hey, look, I'm just suggesting this. Ok? So don't blame me if things go the way you didn't want them to.' Chara said, and I thought to myself for a minute. 'Wait... I actually CAN do that! And I can only spare Asriel so he can see that I do care for him!' This plan was flawless to me. "Hey Sans... A long time ago, Asriel told me about a thing called 'Resetting', can I do that now that I have half of Frisk's soul?" Sans' face darkened and his pupils disappeared. "Yes you can, but I suggest you not to." Sans was now acting really creepy all of a sudden. "What happens during a reset?" I was really fascinated by this information. "Everyone forgets everything except you, and Flowey- I mean Asriel! But now since you are alive, if you reset, you will go to the last place Frisk saved, and your body will not be underground, it will be gone. Almost like you'll be decayed, but no one will remember Anything from your past life."
~~Sans' P.O.V~~
Asriel must've told her when she was still alive seven or eight years ago. I can't let her know my secret, I have to lie to her. "How do you know?" (Y/N) now was scooted beside me and I felt myself blush and my pupils returning. "I read it in a librarby book." (Y/N) looked at me with confusion plastered on her face making me chuckle. "What's a 'librarby'?" (Y/N) asked, looking at me in the eyes. 'God, I want to kiss her so badly!' I thought to myself while taking her hand in mine. "It's the library, but the sign is misspelled." I saw that (Y/N) was deep in thought again so I asked her what was on her mind, taking her out of the trance. "huh? Oh! Sans... uh... I was thinking about... things..." (Y/N) was now fiddling with her fingers. "What things?" I asked her, when I did, she stood up. "I have to go." And she left me sitting in the throne room next to a hole.
~~Your P.O.V~~
I told Sans I had to go, and ran to the Waterfall. I thought real hard about resetting and there was a faint glow of orange behind me. I turned around and what I saw was a black box with an orange outline around it and inside that black box, was a word in orange. "Reset" I whispered softly. I reached my hand out to press it, but being stopped by blue magic. The box disappeared and I heard a deep "Heya." 'Sans is ruining everything!' "What do you think you are doing? You came back not even twenty minutes ago, left me alone and now you are resetting?!" Sans was now crying which made me feel bad. "Sans... please... There is something that needs to be done!" I explained and he let me go. I ran to him and hugged him tightly, one hand around his neck, and one around his rib cage that was covered by clothes. "Fine. I won't reset." I sighed. "Thank you (Y/N)..." "Hey Sans..." The box appeared again. "What?" I outstretched my arm and my hand was barely touching the floating button. "I'm sorry." I whispered to him and I pressed the button, as I did, everything went white. After a few, I woke up a bed of flowers. I knew exactly where I was, where I first fell. Surprisingly I didn't get hurt this time.
~~Time Skip to Toriel's fight~~
I had killed every monster in the Ruins except for Toriel and I had saved. "Prove to me. Prove to me that you are strong enough to survive!" After Mom said that, I killed her in one hit with the knife I found laying around. Toriel just had a shocked look, and tears formed in her wide eyes. "Y-You really hate me that much?" And Toriel turned into dust. I walked over her dust and out of the Ruins. I was walking until I came upon a branch that I broke with ease and I continued. About a foot away from the branch, I heard a crunch. I turned around and found the stick smashed into splinters. 'eh, just keep going.' Chara was impatient to see something new. I was walking until I met a bridge that I knew too well, on the other side was a sentry station. I started to cross until I heard snow crunching behind me, so I stood still. "Human. Don't you know how to greet a new pal? Turn around. And shake my hand." I remember this voice! I turned around and saw Sans with his hand held out for me to shake. After his trick, he led me through the bridge and I "met" Papyrus. After he left, I started to leave until Sans grabbed my shoulder. "You know, my brother'd really like to see a human. So, it would help me if you kept pretending to be one." Sans' pupils disappeared and teleported away. 'Geez, I hope I don't fight him.' I thoughts as I went through multiple puzzles that were made by Papyrus. I killed the monsters one by one, Snowdrake, Lesser Dog, Greater Dog, the dog couple, and much more. I was walking away from the last puzzle and Sans spoke up. "Hey, I see you're gonna be fighting my brother here soon, so I decided to give you some advice." I turned around to Sans which had a smug grin on his face. "If you keep going the way you are..." Sans closed his eyes and when he reopened them, they were pitch black and it seemed like he was covered in a blanket of darkness. "Your gonna have a bad time." Sans snapped his finger and teleported away. I walked forward until I reached the familiar town known as Snowdin. I found the save point which was a three armed star, and saved. I found a store that never changed since I "left." I walked inside of the store and all I found was a note. "Please don't hurt my family." I looked and found some food and left a note that let the shopkeeper know I took some food and money. Now I'm on my way to fight Papyrus. "HUMAN! YOU ARE NOT LIKE THE OTHERS! YOU ARE SO WEIRD! YOU ALWAYS ARE COVERED WITH STRANGE DUST AND YOU ALWAYS WALK WHEN PEOPLE ARE TALKING! THE WAY YOU MOVE ABOUT PLACES!" I took a step forward and Papyrus screamed and pointed at me. "SEE! YOU DID IT AGAIN!" I giggled at his personality, I've always like Papyrus because he acts so much like a child but when it comes to romantic things or serious things, when alone with very trusted people, he acts like a whole different person, like that one time I accidentally fell and broke my leg, while it slipped out that I actually do like him.
~~Flash Back~~
"HEY (Y/N)! UM... I LIKE YOU, AND I WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU ALSO LIKE ME!" I was shocked at his question and I stumbled over a rock and twisted my leg ways that it shouldn't. Before I could scream, he covered my mouth with his glove and shushed me. "(Y/N), it's ok, just please don't cry" This was the first time I heard him speak normally. We hugged and I accidentally said "Yes" before we went to see Toriel for she has healing powers.
~~End Of Flash Back~~
I was spacing out until Papyrus' loud voice boomed in my ears.
"IT SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE GOING DOWN THE WRONG PATH IN LIFE! BUT NO MATTER! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL HELP YOU! SO I WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS!" Papyrus smiled and opened his arms. I ran over to him and took him down with one hit, and I could see the tears in his eyes. "Well, that was least expected. B-but s-still... I-I believe in you, you c-can do better... even if you d-don't think so." Papyrus whispered softly, then fell into dust. I noticed that dust and his red tattered scarf was all his remains were. I haven't seen Sans at all since I killed Papyrus, I killed all the monsters in the Waterfall, and now I'm at Undyne. Oh man was she hard to kill! When I did, she literally melted. "I won't die... I WON'T DIE! I.... WON'T.... DIe... I won't.... die" Undyne said and turned into dust. After I killed her, I kept walking until I got to the Hotlands. There was a path surrounded by a pretty decent fall into magma. I kept walking and slaying, until no more monsters existed in the Hotlands except for one monster. Mettaton. I watched him go down and say "So that means you don't wanna join my fanclub?" Before exploding, literally. I kept walking forward until I stumbled upon my old house and saved. I went into my room and found two gifts. I went over to the first one and opened it to find my locket Asriel gave to me. I gasped and sat there for a few while tears were streaming down my face
I opened the next present box, It was a knife, so I picked it up, along with the locket. I walked out and soon came to a very long hallway leading to the throne room. There was a save point so I saved, not knowing the danger ahead and continued.

A/N
See? It's crappy! Well I hope some people like it T-T
Bye my lovelies! :3