Regrets

As I walked back to our house, I saw Asriel. "Hey Asriel!" Asriel turned to me while saying "Howdy!" Then before I could speak I was taken down by a hug. "A-Asriel... I-I-I need t-to breathe! C-c-can't breathe!" I struggled and I started clawing at my neck. Asriel dropped me and rubbed the back of his neck, blushing. "U-uh... sorry (Y/N)! I just was really worried!" Asriel explained. "It's ok, I made a new friend! Even though he tried to kill me at first!" Asriel tensed at this, and clutched his fists to his sides and his eyes with fire in them. "Who. Did. That." Asriel demanded through clenched teeth. "Asriel! It's ok! I'm fine! See?" I said, spinning around. He grabbed my neck slightly and trailed his fingers around my neck in various spots and I winced. "You have bruises on your neck! Did he do this?!" I slowly nodded. Asriel let go and sighed deeply and looked me in the eyes. "Who was it?" I looked at the ground. 'Should I tell him? What will Sans think of me if I told him? I will have to take the chance...' "It was Sans... but everything is cool!" Asriel walked away from me, probably going to the comedian. I followed him to Snowdin, and he knocked on the door. I hid behind the tree that was the closes to the skeleton's house.
~~Asriel's P.O.V~~
'That smiley trash bag! How dare he hurt MY (Y/N)!' I thought as I knocked viciously. (Y/N) hasn't reset yet, and I don't think she plans on resetting... When I was 12, mom gave me 'the talk' and told me how genders are different, and mom told me that (Y/N) was a girl... well it's obvious because she has long hair, and the clothes she wears. As soon as the door opened, I punched, not realizing who was there. "Papyrus! No!" Oh no... It was Sans' voice! That means... I must've hit Papyrus! Oh man, This is bad! "P-papyrus? Are you ok?" I turned to see (Y/N) running to Papyrus' side. Sans seemed like he was staring into space, then he slowly turned to me, his eyes empty and his smile looked forced, but insane. "Do you wanna have a bad time?" Sans threatened. "Sans! It's ok! Asriel didn't mean it!" (Y/N) said, hugging Sans. I felt my blood boil in anger as I watched him hug back, and he seemed to calm down. "Asriel, I forgive you..." (Y/N) started, and looked at Sans and his now crying in pain brother then back to me. (Y/N) hugged Papyrus and told him things are alright.
~~Your P.O.V~~
After I hugged Papyrus, I looked to Asriel. "We all forgive you. It was an accident, and no one could of stopped that. Papyrus, are you ok?" Papyrus slowly nodded, and sniffled. 'He is such a cinnamon roll! So sweet and kind, and brave! I hope he gets into the royal guard like he wanted! What IS a royal guard anyway?' I thought. "Asriel, you should apologize." I told Asriel, and he did as I said. "Sorry Papyrus, and you too Sans. I didn't mean to hurt him, I was sorta... looking for you..." Aww! Asriel's cute side is showing again! I took his hand and ran out the house. When we went home, we passed the Waterfall. "Hey (Y/N), I gotta show you something." Asriel took the lead and we went to this statue, with rain showering it, and a few rocks laying about. "What is this?" I questioned in amazement, stepping forward and placing my hand on the cold statue. "I used to come here all the time before you came. It plays the same tune your locket does." I looked down to my locket, and back up at him. "Is there an umbrella anywhere?" Asriel shook his head and left the room and came back with a red umbrella. I gently placed it on the status, and it indeed did play the same music, but slowly. The tune gave off a sad, yet calming vibe to it, Asriel sat down. "I wish... someday... we both get to see the surface... don't you?" I looked at Asriel and smiled. "Yeah, but how can we?" Asriel thought for a second and his face lit up, he must've thought of something. "All we need, is a human soul. A human soul and a monster soul to cross the barrier. To break it, we need seven." Asriel sighed. "Maybe you could... use my soul?" I suggested, Asriel looked shocked and he shook head. "No! I can't loose you! You are my only friend!" He looked down. "I have a plan. I know you don't want me to do this, but please do it. For me?" Asriel sighed in defeat and nodded. "What's your plan?" I smiled at him. 'The monsters are going to finally be free!' I thought. "I can get myself sick, and you can use my soul to cross the barrier, collect seven souls, and break the barrier! It's a flawless plan! Then, Dad can reason with them!" Asriel had a look of regret about agreeing. "Ok, but how are you gonna get sick?" Asriel asked me. "Eating Buttercups of course!" I explained.

Goat Lover (Asriel X Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें