New Friends?

~~4 years later~~
I had just turned 20, while as Asriel, he turned 21. Apparently monsters age differently, But once they turn 20 their physical form stops changing. (A/N. I hope that makes sense and the picture is how Asriel looks now :3) Anyways, me and Asriel were walking to Snowdin. We heard they had Nice Cream there now!  “I'll race you Asriel!”  I said as I got into running position. “I bet I'll win!” I stated, tempting him to race. My plan worked perfectly because Asriel got in position. “Oh please (Y/N)! Stop acting childish! We both know I'll win!” Asriel teased, and started running while shouting “I got a headstart! Ha!” ‘Oh it is SO on! I'm gonna beat him and show him who's boss!’ I thought to myself, running. I was close behind Asriel when I passed a house with Christmas  lights. Suddenly, blue swallows me. I'm able to move in place, but not forward. I looked up and saw Asriel still running, I looked to the side and saw a short  skeleton, who looked p*ssed off, but a smile that seemed burned on his face was present. He had an arm extended with blue around his hand, and left eye. I also noticed that his right eye was gone. “Who the f*ck are you?!” The short skeleton with a deep New Yorker accent questioned,  impatient. “Answer me!” I was suddenly dropped and he grabbed the collar of my shirt and brought me close to his face. “Answer me or I'll shove this bone down your throat so far it'll come out your a**!” he shouted, summoning a blue bone. “Brother? W-what are you doing?” A voice called from behind. The skeleton dropped me and turned to an extremely tall skeleton, and hugged him. “Papyrus, bro, I'm just talkin' to the newcomer. Makin' sure they didn't hate hotcats and hurt anyone. That would be a catastrophe!” The short skeleton's magic disappeared. He did know how to lie very well, and he loves puns! I put a hand over my mouth to stop myself from bursting out laughing. The skeleton turned to me, an invisible eyebrow raised. “You like puns?” I thought for a second. ‘I have the perfect pun!’ “Yeah, they always tickle my funny bone!” The little skeleton was laughing, while Papyrus was stomping his foot. “SANS! YOU GOT THE HUMAN MAKING YOUR HORRIBLE JOKES!” ‘Ow, he talks very loudly. So Sans is his name, huh?’
I thought as Sans' laughter increased. “Hey, I uh... never got ya name, kiddo.” Sans turned to me. “It's (Y/N). Nice to meet you Sans, and Papyrus.” I soon got picked up and Papyrus' loud voice boomed in my ear. “OH MY GOD! I FINALLY FOUND A HUMAN! UNDYNE WILL BE SO PROUD OF ME!” I looked at Sans with a look that read ‘Help me!’ Sans' grin widened and used his magic to pry me from the death grasp of Papyrus. “SANS! THINGS ARE FLOATING AGAIN!” Papyrus said, reminding me of a little child. “Well, I better get going. Asriel can't keep waiting forever.” I said, walking off. Before I could go further, a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me back into a hug. “Be safe. Tomorrow we can hang out, just me and you at Grillbys. It can be a... date? Also we don't want our new friend to pasta-way from the cold!” Sans whispered in my ears as I laughed at the pun and agreed with him about the date. I walked away with one thought in mind. ‘What an amazing day!”

A/N
Little did you know, you spent a few seconds reading this A/N that is before your eyes. Lol. :3