The Dreemurrs

(Still in your P.O.V)

I was walking with Asriel back to his castle, when a large goat lady with purple clothes and a strange white symbol with a circle, three triangles, and a pair of wings ran up to us. "My child! Are you hurt?! Why did you bring a human with you, dear?" She sounded motherly, so I assumed it was his mom. "Howdy, mom! She fell and got hurt! So I came here to see if you could help her?" Asriel's eyes shone in excitement and he stared at his mother. "Well I guess," She turned to me and looked at my leg. "My child, did the fall cause this?!" The motherly goat said, while examining my leg. "Y-yeah... I ran away. My family... isn't the best..." I told her, rubbing the back of my neck and looking away. "I am Toriel, queen of the Undergrounds. Come, my child. I will take you home and help you." She said, grabbing my hand.
~~~Timeskip~~~
'This pie is amazing!' I thought to myself as I ate the delicious mouthwatering pie Toriel made for me and Asriel when we came back to this castle with a little house, she also helped my leg completely. I saw that Toriel took my backpack and set it by a room in the hallway. "Hey (Y/N)! Want to meet some monsters?" Asriel sounded full of excitement as he ran to me, tugging on my shirt. "Sure!" I replied. Who could say no to a face like that?! After I finished the pie, I gave Toriel my dish and thanked her. "Thank you so much mom!" Toriel tensed up and chuckled, patting my head. "My child, would it make you happy if you call me... mother?" She stared at me, tilting her head. I nod viciously and hugged her. "Come on, (Y/N)! I want you to meet my dad!" Asriel shouted for me from outside. "Bye, mom!" I waved to Toriel. "Goodbye, my child, stay safe." She said as I ran outside. 'Finally... surrounded by family that loves me.' I thought as I sprinted to Asriel, quickly stopping as a very large goat man stood by Asriel, watching my every move. "Howdy! I'm Asgore! What may your name be, child?" Asgore asked me. "(Y-Y/N)... My name is (Y/N)..." I softly whispered to him. He took a step forward, and I, a step back. The man chuckled and took a step, kneeling down to my height, and he ruffles my (H/L) (H/C) hair. "I have no intentions to harm you, (Y/N). Welcome to the family" Asgore said as I noticed he had a deep voice. Asgore hugged me. I'm so happy! I'm part of The Dreemurrs family!

A/N

(For the person who voted, my first reader and voter! I can't remember your username... sorry!) Thank you for voting on my chapter! I appreciate that you read it and voted on it!

Until then, my lovelies! :3