Reader x Male Shiny Umbreon (Shy Boy Route)

Your P

Your P.O.V.

The day that Crest finally opened up to me I celebrated by buying a cake that I hoped would bring us even closer.He's been a human for a while and he still hasn't gotten used to it.He's a pretty awkward person and prefers not to talk much with any other person besides me.For now.I hope he gets to open up to more people in the future.

Woohoo! Movie date! I decided to take Crest out to the movie theater to watch something with me.Maybe that way he can try interacting with people.It won't be too many people that it'll overwhelm him,but just enough.Like the person who sells you the movie tickets and the movie snacks.Y'know,necessary people.Baby steps.

I gently encouraged him to step up and talk to the box office cashier.He gave me a nervous look and bit his lip.I gave him an encouraging smile.He only sighed.

Crest hesitated before taking a step forward.He began to fiddle with the blue belt around his waist.He stuttered a bit before surprising knowing which movie to choose.

Crest chose for us to watch Red Moon Gardevoir.The movie is mainly centered on Pokemon,where they're the  world's only inhabitants.Of course,in the movie when the Pokemon are "talking",it's human voice actors that are being their voices.

It's a new movie that was released recently so I don't know much about it.I think it's a romantic comedy.The shiny Gardevoi plays as a heroine and receives extreme power under a red moon.A normal flower shop Gardevoir during the day,and a superhero at night.

For a romantic comedy,this movie also has a lot of action.I guess the plot is the shiny Gardevoi falls in love with its rival superhero,a shiny Gardevoir and they decide to combine forces and fight evil forces with the power of love or something like that.

I guess the plot is the shiny Gardevoi falls in love with its rival superhero,a shiny Gardevoir and they decide to combine forces and fight evil forces with the power of love or something like that

I'm actually really glad Crest decided on this movie.It sounds really interesting.I guess he knows what I like.Well,of course,he's my Crest.

Crest's P.O.V.

I heard a romantic comedy is cute and will encourage kissing and intimacy, but it seems a little much for a first date.Comedy will diffuse tension and relax you and is a good choice for people moving from friendship to romance.