Reader x Male Flareon

Pyro's P

Pyro's P.O.V.

"(Y/N),I will protect you and I will never leave your side."I mumbled,kissing you on the forehead.I just hate the way you look in that hospital bed.You wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me.

We were just taking a casual stroll when a horde of Mightyena pounced out of the tall grass and attacked.I wasn't able to protect you the way I could've in my Pokemon form.I tried my best but I failed.I'm a disappointment.You don't deserve to have me as your Pokemon.But as long as I'm here,I'll protect you with everything I have.I care for you,more than a Pokemon should.I just don't know if I'm deserving of your love in return.

There was a knock at the door and Nurse Joy walked in.I stood up immediately."How is she doing? Will she be all right?"

Nurse Joy gave me a reassuring smile."Yes,there's nothing to worry about.Fortunately,she has minor injuries.So,she's can leave in a few hours if she feels better."

I sighed in relief."Thank you so much.You have no idea how much I want to express my gratitude."

Nurse Joy chuckled."Don't worry about it.I'm just doing my job."And with that,she walked away.

I sat back down beside you and started stroking your hair.You were still unconscious.I wonder what you could be dreaming about.As I was stroking your hair,I caught a whiff of it.I always loved the way you smelled.It was such a sweet and familiar scent.Everything about you is sweet.From the beautiful glimmer in your eyes,your cute cheeky smile down to your small feet and wiggly toes.

I leaned in close to kiss you on the tip of your adorable nose.Every inch I got closer to you made my pulse race.You filled up every thought in my head.I worry so much about you when you're not around.As long as I can remember,hatching from an egg as an Eevee,you were my entire world.Your presence made me feel comfort.I couldn't bear to be without you.So I just can't risk you getting hurt.

My eyes started tearing up at the thought of losing you.I just couldn't bear the pain and anguish.I couldn't live without you.If I could.I would replace your death with mine if that ever did happen.I'd risk my own life...for yours.Without a single thought,without a hesitation,I would do it.

I just....love you too much.

Suddenly,I feel a soft warm hand and its fingers weave into mine.It rubbed its thumb reassuringly against the back of my hand,Our eyes met and I felt like some pressure had been lifted from me.

Your P.O.V.

As I regained consciousness,I could hear quiet sobbing right beside me.I open my eyes to see Pyro sitting right beside me.I'm in a hospital bed.I begin to recall certain events and it all comes rushing back to me.

Pyro must feel awful.Knowing him,he must blame himself.He's facing away from me but I can see a single tear run down his cheek.I can't bear to see him in such a way.I don't want him to feel the way he's probably feeling now.It's not his fault.It's mine.I had forgotten that I was carrying an incense that attracted wild Pokemon in my jacket pocket.Gosh,I'm such an idiot.

I'm such an idiot for making Pyro feel awful.If it wasn't for me,I wouldn't be seeing him in this state.I need to let him know that it wasn't him.He shouldn't blame himself.I want to see him smile again.The smile that makes my heart skip a beat and gets me all flustered.I want to see those eyes of him that show the emotion that he doesn't reveal himself.Every time I make eye contact with him,I feel like I'd explode.

I know he cares.I care,too.I have to let him know.Please,don't do this to yourself.I just can't bear the weight of making you miserable.I want you to be happy...with me.

I reach my hand towards his and I weave my fingers into his.I rub my thumb on the back of his hand reassuringly.I'm here,Pyro.I'm here with you.So please,don't be sad.Don't worry.Let me see that smile of yours again.

I grab him by the collar and pull him in.I lightly brush my lips against his.I look into his eyes.I'm here.I'm yours.

"(Y/N)..."

He cups my face in his hands and presses his lips against mine.

As we take a moment to breeze,I take his hands and I squeeze them."I don't want you blaming yourself.Seeing you happy...it makes my day.So please,wipe those tears away.If anyone should be blaming themselves,it should be me.For putting you in such a state.In actuality,it might not be as bad as mine but for me,it's the worst thing in the world.Because Pyro...you are my world.You are what keeps me going.So it doesn't matter what happens to me because I know that you'll alway be there for me and you'll never leave my side.And I'll never leave yours.Pyro,I'd do anything for you.Don't you doubt that."

Pyro inhaled a sharp breath.A tiny gasp.He's so pink in the face that he looks like a Pecha Berry.Just by what I said,he was beaming.I felt like I was in heaven.

Pyro's P.O.V.

My heart was beating a million miles per hour.The adrenaline I feel just by being this close to you is crazy.(Y/N) never fails to get me so flustered.Happiness is pouring out of every pore in my body.

I scooped you up my arms.You squealed in surprise."I'll never let you go.You're mine."

Your eyes widened at my statement.I felt breathless.Your eyes are such a beautiful shade of (e/c),I feel like I could get lost in them.I set you down.

You craned neck up a bit for a kiss.She also had to get up on her tiptoes a bit.It was so adorable.I leaned forward to return the kiss to make things easier for you.I feel so relieved.To express my love freely after keeping it contained for so long felt so good.It's nice to know I'm finally deserving of your love.

It's nice to know I'm finally deserving of your love

(Vote/Comment/Follow)