11

POV: Hoseok
"Woah, woah, woah, Yoongi, a-are y-you o-okay?!" I stuttered, hearing his muffled sobs on my shoulder. "What happened?!"

He pulled away quickly, wiping his tears with his jumper sleeve. "Nothing, nothing," he muttered, looking back at the window- he sure loved the view, I guess. Or, he was just trying get his mind off of something. "It's nothing, it's fine." he said over and over again.

"I don't believe you, this is the second time you've cried on this aircraft! It's a bit worrying. I'm always here though if you need something, okay?" he nodded, his face going back to how it was before: cold, harsh, unreadable.

We got off of the aircraft, going to the border check-in, and then afterwards, going to pick up our luggage. It seemed to be that Yoongi only brought the luggage that he had on the flight with him, meaning he didn't have much.

I, on the other hand, had to drag a heavy suitcase down the airport.
"Do you know how to get there? To the camp?" I asked, not knowing the way there.

"We're supposed to be around here in about ten minutes, where some people are going to pick us up, I believe," he mumbled, not looking up from the floor.

I squinted to see many people, probably waiting for their loved ones to come back home, landing safely on their flights. There were many people holding name plaques, however, and one big plaque, words scribbled in a red whiteboard pen, caught my eye.

BANGTAN BOARDING SCHOOL//SUMMER CAMP PLEASE COME HERE !

A tall looking boy, with blonde hair was holding it, with some other people behind him, looking out. I poked Yoongi to show him, as we started walking towards the men.

"Ah, hello, you two!" a man from behind the blonde boy spoke up. "Are you joining us at the summer camp?" we nodded, seeing other people our age sitting on the benches behind them, mingling.
"I'm Mr. Park," he shook our hands.

"I'm Hoseok, and this is Yoongi," I introduced, bowing, as Yoongi did the same. The blonde boy's face lit up from hearing our names.

"You guys must be in my dorm, then!" he exclaimed, waving the plaque to some other confused people who looked like they were supposed to join us. "I'm Namjoon," he smiled. "I would shake your hands, but I'm kinda holding this huge pla-"

"Yeah, we understand," Yoongi said flatly. Was he still upset? I didn't want him to be- that would just make me feel bad. "Who's this Jimin guy?"

"Ah, that's my son!" Mr. Park chuckled, pointing towards a short boy with black hair and chubby cheeks. "He's quite a handful, so I hope you three can keep him in control," he laughed. "Jimin!" he called over. "Meet your dorm mates!"

"Hi, I'm Park Jimin, nice to meet you three," he smiled, his grin going up to his eyes.

"I'm Kim Namjoon," Namjoon replied, giving him a small smile.

"I'm Jung Hoseok, nice to meet you," I said.

"Min Yoongi."