07

POV: Yoongi
As I got off of the train, making my way to the airport, which was a five minute walk from the station, I received an email from the summer camp.

How'd they get my email? My dad probably gave it with some other personal information, for contacting, I guess.

Dear Mr. Min Yoongi,
This is an email to inform which dorm you will be put into for the summer camp, and perhaps for the school year in September as well, so please remember your room numbers and your fellow dorm mates. They are sorted in alphabetical order.

Dorm 1 (B) - Room A01
• Jungkook
• Mark
• Seokjin
• Taehyung

Dorm 2 (A) - Room A10
• Chaeyoung
• Dahyun
• Jihyo
• Nayeon

Dorm 3 (N) - Room A02
• Hoseok
• Jimin
• Namjoon
• Yoongi

Dorm 4 (G) - Room A11
• Mina
• Momo
• Sana
• Tzuyu

Dorm 5 (T) - Room A03
• Jackson
• Jinyoung
• Youngjae
• Yugyeom

Dorm 6 (S) - Room A12
Irene
• Jeongyeon
• Seulgi
• Yeri

Dorm 7 (C) - Room A04
• Dongwoo
• Hoya
• Sunggyu
• Woohyun

Dorm 8 (H) - A13
• Hani
• Hyerin
• Junghwa
• Solji

The letters above in brackets, next to the dorm numbers, are your form names, forming BANGTSCH, 'Bangtan School'. The room number 'A--' is where your dorm will be located. Please remember your dorm mates, as they will be important in your camp and school life here.

We hope you enjoy your education at Bangtan Boarding School,
Mr. Park

I didn't even know these people, yet I was going to room with them? Wasn't that basically like living with strangers? That was something interesting.

I checked in at the airport, but all of my luggage was handheld, meaning one big backpack on my back, with a small bag inside, just as a spare if I needed it.

I had my boarding pass and my passport ready, as the gates opened for the flight. I had never gone on a flight on my own before, so this was a new experience for me, although I've been on flights countless amounts of times. I wasn't to worry; I was doing everything for dad.

Just for him.

"Excuse me, sir, can I check your boarding pass, please?" a lady asked me, as I handed her the pass that was slotted into my passport. "Thank you, sir."

Going inside the plane, I found my designated seat, right at the back of the aircraft, where there seemed to be a guy, around my age, sitting on the seat next to mine.

Ugh, I wanted to be on my own.
I want my peace.

The other rows were completely empty, since this flight wasn't really used that much, so it was just me and the boy next to me.

I gave him a sheepish smile before sitting down, my bag stuffed beneath the seat in front of me.