10

POV: Yoongi
This kid sitting next to me wasn't too bad, actually. He was into Panic! At The Disco, like I was, but he put on that overplayed-on-the-radio song, by Gotye. I took his MP3 player out of his hands and shuffled to the next song.

As I listened to the lyrics on the song, I wondered what kind of weird things this kid listens to, because this sounded like it was about gay, vampire sex or something. Weird.

Push up to my body
Sink your teeth into my flesh
(Get undressed, t-taste the flesh)
Bite into me harder
Sink your teeth into my flesh
(Pass the test, t-taste the flesh)

Hold me up against the wall
Give it till I beg 'give me some more'
Make me bleed, I like it rough
Like it rough, rough, rough!
Push up to my body,
Sink your teeth into my flesh~

The song disturbed me, and it sounded really creepy, so I shuffled again, to see if he had any other decent songs. He didn't really. It shuffled to a Katy Perry song, to which I gave him a disgusted look.

"Really? ET?" I laughed.

You're so hypnotizing...

I paused the song before it made my ears bleed, scrolling through all of the songs that Hoseok had.

I nudged him with my elbow, showing my phone. "I have some good songs on here, 'cause I don't know what the hell you listen to, man," I laughed, unplugging his earphones and putting it into my headphone jack. "Here,"

I put on some classic Fall Out Boy, to which he was astounded by, for some reason. "You never heard of them before?" I asked. He shrugged, stating that he only discovered Panic! earlier today.

"You should listen to My Chemical Romance, as well, they're good... but they broke up," I sighed, frowning. "I don't wanna bring it up,"

"What song is this?" he asked curiously, trying to see the name.
"This is good, like Panic!"

"The song's called 'My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark', and in brackets, 'light 'em up'," I said nonchalantly, not looking up from my phone.

"Huh?" he looked at me with confusion. "Wow. Some title, why so long?" he chuckled. "It's good, though. Dunno why they have such long names,"

"I don't know, man," I replied, as the chorus came up. "But I like their songs, regardless of the length of their song titles, haha."

So light 'em up, up, up...

I wondered where this boy was going to. I don't know, but I was too afraid to ask, surprisingly.

I was never afraid before.

"I'm Hoseok," he introduced himself, as the plane started landing. "Jung Hoseok."

"I'm Yoo- wait, are you going to that Bangtan summer camp?!" my jaw dropped, recognizing his name from the email earlier. His eyes widened as he figured out who I was.

"You're Yoongi, aren't you?" I nodded. "I guess we know each other in advance, then." he laughed nervously, his hand reaching out to shake mine.

But, instead of a handshake, I went in for a full-on hug, caressing his soft embrace, when I couldn't pretend to be happy anymore. He didn't seemed to be bothered by me suddenly wrapping my arms around him. However, I wasn't embarrassed about the hug.

I broke down in front of him.