MESSAGE FROM CHAR
Me and James can both stay and aww tell me everything when we get home, we should be about an hour, tonight was amazing. what should we do about pjs

MESSAGE TO JESS
aww, I have 4 onsies in my wardrobe and my special penguin one in my draw, the boys can wear my 4 onsies, I'm going to wear my penguin one and you guys can wear my over sized baseball tops and I have pj shorts.

I then forwarded it to Charlotte again. I was really excited and the whole way home I couldn't stop smiling.

When we got home Connor had my cupcake onsie on, Tristan had my leopard print one on and jess had my long socks, over sized baseball top and my short shorts on, she actually looked really nice just for pyjamas. once I got into the house me and brad ran upstairs before anyone could say hello to us. he ran into my room to try and find the other onsie, but he failed and instead he found ALL my bras and knickers which made me his eyes pop out a little. I blushed a lot.

After exchanging awkward looks and brad still holding my bra, I found my penguin onsie and I found my other two onsies that he could pick from. he picked the penguin onsie and ran into the bathroom locking the door behind him, so I couldn't chase him. I guess I was stuck with the paw print one, I locked the door and got changed. the next thing I knew Char and James came through the door, the door slammed and char ran upstairs to find me.

Jess came running behind Charlotte and I could hear her crying, I quickly zipped up my onsie and I ran out of my bedroom and brad ran out of the bathroom, not realising that his zip was undone, as he walked out everyone else blushed and then he zipped it up.

"Char are you ok?" jess said

"No I'm not" Charlotte said but with an obviously look on her face.

"Charlotte what happened, tell us everything" brad looked at her with a worried expression and Charlotte agreed to tell.

"Well everything was going so well, he took me to an amazing restaurant in the middle of town. it was really beautiful but I was really nervous, everything went really well until this really pretty girl came up to James and completely ruined it for us, she came and sat next to James and was flirting with James I tried to get a word in but every time I tried the girl would give me an evil glare" everyone was looking at char at the top of the stairs and I think James could hear her crying, I think he wanted to come up to see her but I think she didn't want to talk to him, I could tell she was annoyed, I was assuming this was after she text me.

"I then started to get really annoyed and James didn't care, he just was listening to her the whole time and didn't care what I thought, I then ran out of the restaurant and James followed me, I told him to take me home so he did and the whole time we didn't say a word to each other, I thought he liked me but obviously not, everything that he said were all lies, all the holiday might of not of been there, I just wanted him to know that I liked him but h-" char was interrupted as brad ran down the stairs, god knows why then I heard James start shouting at brad, I think brad must of hit him. jess followed to try and break it up but Charlotte just cried and I was lost, I didn't really know what to do, I mean I like James he's one of my best friends but he has been an absolute idiot to my actual best friend. in one breath I'm angry at James and wanted to hit him where it hurt, but on the other breath I still wanted to be his friend, but obviously brad was angry!

"James you stupid idiot, you know she liked you and your going to change from liking that amazing nice girl to a bitch! but obviously you don't care because you've done this before and of course we ALL knew this would happen again!" brad said and everyone went completely silent, me and Charlotte then ran down the stairs to see what had just happened and everyone was just lost for words.