"Fine I will go knock on the door" He says and walks out the house with everyone Behind him.

Me And Conner were the only ones left in the house. I could feel him constantly turning back to look at me.

"What" I say.

"Just remebering how cute you sounded when you were moaning" He says and I slap his arm gently.

"Be quiet. If was a Dare" I say and Conner smirks.

"Either way you can't hide the fact that you liked it" He says.

"Pfft In your wildest dreams" I say smiling. "We need a pay back plan. Think of something. How about we make her do something horrible."

"Fiesty, yes I like it" He says and I blush. " How about we make her kiss Ethan or Micheal and if she says no then we have to make her give mark a lap dance" He says and I smile.

"Sounds good" I say smirking.

"OH MY LORD That grandma Literally Hit you with her stick." Blake came in laughing. Everyone behind him laughing in agreement.

"Oh Ok now let's keep playing" Conner says.

"Angy truth or Dare" I say.

"Um... Dare" She says.

"I dare you to kiss Ethan Or Micheal" I say.

"NO Another one" She says.

"Give Mark A Lap Dance " I say and she blushes.

"Ok Guys Please go find a room upstairs or in Jennifer's House this dance is for me only" Mark says and everyone gets up and Walks off.

"Are You guys not going to Leave" Angelina tells both me and conner.

"No I wanna Stay here with Mr.Johnson" I say.

"Ok don't call me that it makes me feel old. You know You might be Mrs. Johnson so be quiet" He says.

"Shut up" I say And he smirks.

"Ok Guys go do your dirty thing upstairs" Angelina says and we Roll our eyes.

"Lets go To my room Lucy" Conner says.

He's going to rape me. "I'm not going to rape you Lucy" He says rolling his eyes. I realized i had said that out loud.

"Fine" I respond.

When we get there I looked around and See normal boy stuff. To my surprise this place was clean.

"Ok Im going to take a shower" He says and I nod.

While he was taking a bath I looked around the room. I open a cabinet and find a Box Of condoms. Alright Let's not look in there again.

I then find a bottle of cologne that smelled just like him. I spray some on my hand and I swear I was about to faint.

It smelled so good.

As I kept looking around Conner comes out the bathroom.

He had Sweatpants on but No shirt. He had a Tattoo in the corner of his Stomach.

Damn those abs I wish I could just... No NO Dirty Lucy.

"Oh Dont get Excited you haven't seen everything" He says smirking at me.

"I Wasn't Looking at You" I lied.

"And My name isn't Conner" He says. "Of course you were. Just know some day you may have all of this" He says smirking.

"Oh Be Quiet. Like I will like you to be mines" I say and he laughs.

"Wanna bet" He says and I nod smirking.

The Bad Boy Next Door जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें