Chapter Four

~ Please Read End Notes ~

Justin sighed, leaning back in his chair and kicking his feet up on the desk.
"That will do for now, I'll see you Monday morning Justin." Stanley, Justin's tutor, spoke as he packed up his folders he had brought for today's lesson.

Justin nodded, biting his nails as he watched the man pack his things getting ready to leave. He didn't have much interest in school, forced to stay on by his parents so his attitude towards it sucks. Still gets straight As though so his attitude doesn't matter. It only annoys his tutor but they only see each other for two hours everyday.

Justin jumped when the door swung open abruptly, hitting the wall a little causing a banging noise. He looked over as well as Stanley and saw Jason standing at the doorway with a blank look on his face.
"Shit Jason, you trying to put a hole in my wall?" Justin spat at the man who shrugged and walked into the room, eyeing Stanley.
"I didn't realise your doors were so loose." Jason spoke as he walked up to Stanley and Justin furrowed his eyebrows at what Jason said. What? He chuckled to himself before deciding he should introduce the two other men to each other.

He stood up from his seat and walked up to them both.
"Jason this is Stanley, my tutor. Stanley this is Jason, my... What are you?" Justin asked as he looked at Jason.
"Technically I'm your babysitter." Jason replied and Justin rolled his eyes.
"This is Jason, my friend." He decided on introducing him as his friend. That sounded better than babysitter or bodyguard. He didn't want people thinking that he was anymore stuck up than what they already thought so bodyguard is definitely not a term he will use or Jason.

Stanley nodded and picked up his papers.
"Well it was nice to meet you Jason but I must be going." Stanley smiled at Jason before pushing past him and leaving, Jason turned on his heels to watch the man leave.
"What's his deal?" Jason asked suspiciously and Justin shrugged.
"He's shy." Was all he replied with before walking forward.
"Where are you going?" Jason asked and Justin stopped walking and turned to look at Jason.
"To eat, I'm starving." He told him and Jason bit his lip as he followed Justin out.
"You're not starving Justin. Hungry maybe but definitely not starving." Jason spoke as he closed the door behind him and walked with Justin down the hall.

***

Jason sat next to Justin at the very large table. He wondered why the house was so big, he understood that the staff that worked for the Bieber's also lived here but even then the house is still huge. The house feels empty and lonely and Jason couldn't understand why anybody would feel at home here.

Justin was eating a sandwich. He doesn't like butter so the sandwich had mayonnaise and ham on it which Jason thought was a weird combination and made him want to puke but he doesn't judge. The sat in silence, the maids were away cleaning somewhere so it was just them in the dining room.
"Where are your parents?" Jason spoke up, sparking a conversation with the young boy who enjoyed Mayo as butter.
Justin looked up from his sandwich and looked at Jason.
"My father is away on a business trip and my mother joined him. They will be gone two weeks." Justin told him and Jason nodded.
"Do they normally leave you alone here?" Jason asked and Justin shrugged.
"I'm not alone, the maids are here." Justin told him and Jason chuckled.
"I doubt you have a good relationship with your staff. Surely you get bored?" Jason replied and Justin furrowed his eyebrows at him.
"Why wouldn't I have a good relationship with them?" Justin asked and Jason shrugged, leaning back in his chair.
"You just don't seem the type to try and be friendly with them." Jason stated and Justin frowned.
"Most of the staff here have worked here since I was a baby. They're basically family." Justin told him, a slight angers tone and Jason was shocked by the offence that Justin took to his statement.