Introduction

Jason McCann. One of the FBI's most skilled field agent. Following the footsteps of his late father, Andrew McCann, Jason aspires to be the best.

He's great at what he does, he's trained since he was sixteen and he takes his pride and joy from his job. He doesn't ever back down from a fight and almost every time he comes back successful.

He's been assigned the hardest cases and cracked the hardest codes. Jason McCann is simply the best at what he does.

Although along with great success comes great responsibility and sometimes Jason struggles under the pressures of people's high opinions and amazing, near perfect expectations of him.

Justin Drew Bieber. A young man who has been destined to work in 'Bieber enterprises' alongside his rich father since the moment he was born.

He's a oblivious, spoiled boy who is used to getting what he wants when he wants and he has never known any different. Being an only child to an extremely rich family means you're always the centre of attention and people rush to your side with the snap of your fingers.

Although Justin has everything he ever wanted doesn't mean he's got everything he ever needs.

When Jeremy Bieber catches wind of a man who plans to abduct his son for ransom. He immediately calls the FBI and demands to have their best agent on the case and protect his son until they find who's out to get him.

Jason that best agent and Jason is the one assigned to be Justin's bodyguard.

Going from the best agent in your department to being some rich kids bodyguard isn't exactly the best thing that could happen to him in Jason's mind but protecting the kid doesn't mean you have to know the kid.

Jason goes in expecting to want to throttle the spoiled brat but is that what he's going to get?