Chapter 27

Jared and I walk a few blocks and then he points me to the nearest library. I smile "jeez why does it have to be so hard to find yourself around here". Jared laughs and pats me on the back "don't worry you'll get used to it". I laugh as he  pushes the door open to the library letting me go before him. "I sure hope I will".

finding a computer proved Harder than we thought we had to stand around for almost 10 minutes before we found one. We leaned against the counter waiting for one to open up when Jared clears his throat "so, I have a question?". I nod "shoot". He shuffles a bit "so, val told me Jensen done picked out where he wants to marry you..When he does anyway..".

  I nod smiling "and..?". Jared rubs his hands together "and I was wondering if you knew where..where I could purpose to her?" I stand there shocked for a second then think to myself "she would love the place Jensen picked out its green it's earthy it's in the woods..she would love it". Jared nods taking a shaky breath "great".

      Finally a computer opens up and we rush over before anybody else has the chance to take it. 3 hours later all we found out was that You can kill it's power by disconnecting it's symbols on its arms and removing the eyes. Jared sighs "this is extremely dangerous. Someone is going to have to get close enough to cut through the arm and pull out its eyes".

     I clear my throat and run my hands through my hair exhausted. "We can do this okay we just have to come up with a plan and then we can do this. We can beat this monster". Jared looks at me and I can see determination in his eyes now. I stand up and think "okay so first were going to need to buy a dagger". We run to a store as quick as possible before we start to walk home.

     Finally around 9:45 we made it home. Jensen came up hugging me tight and Jared did the same to val. Jensen kisses me and whispers "ya know that's the longest we've been apart since we met". I nod laying my forehead on his "I know and it was the longest of my life". Val runs up and we finally hug. I take a deep breath glad she's here.

        I look to see Jensen and Jared hugging and smile. "Jared asked me where the best place to purpose to you would be". Val gasps pushing away "and, where did you tell him?". I grin and grab her hands excitedly "I told him to do it in the same place Jensen said he wanted to do it".

  Val laughs and shakes me "that's perfect, you are perfect!". We split up and and I walk over to Jensen grabbing his hand kissing him. Jared clears his throat and we pull apart sitting down with them. We get together a plan and not a very good one. I rub my hand over my face "so, Jensen is going to get close and knock him out?, then we're supposed to do all this and hope he doesn't wake up?". They all nod "yea that's the plan".