chapter 2

"Come on val, pick up, come on pick up" I wisper to myself anxiously waiting for val to pick up. Finally on the third ring she picks up "hello? Hey amber im-" but I cut her off, I squeal because I can't hold it in any longer. "AHHHHH I got us tickets val, can you believe it I actually got real seattle-con tickets, with photo-ops AHHHHH I,m so excited, I can't I just....I can't even" I yell into the phone so loudly, I can't breath. I'm not sure she heard me but I'm put to ease. I hear her screach in return, to this exciting news. "Omg Amber, we have so much to do!!" And I reply, just as excited It's in two weeks, I'm gonna go make a list I'll talk to you later." I slam the phone down trying not to squeal, again and run to make my list.
:TWO WEEKS LATER:
"Amber are you almost ready? We need to hurry or we're going to be late!" Val yells, from the living room, down the hall from where I stand in my room checking my outfit one last time, before I run out into the hallway "Yea I'm coming one sec!" Grabbing my bag and sprinting out the door locking it quickly and jumping in the car "let's get this show on the road." I blasted some AC/DC all the way to the biggest event our lives.