chapter 7

"Okay so im going to make my palet ill see you in a bit" I guess and head to the living room leaving him alone and grab a cover from the closet.

*jared and vals P.O.V*
Jared and I stand awkwardly in place a moment wondering were on earth they could have gotten away to that quickly but nothing seems possible. 'Well lets just walk around and check some of the empty rooms" jared replys grinning and I look at him sternly "jared come on lets be serious why would they have just run off randomly?" And jared still grinning relpys "you see when a mommy and daddy love eachother very much-" I cut him off in the middle of his sentence still wiggling his eyebrows, "yea the only problem is amber would be to shy to leave my side much less go some where alone with a guy she likes". And jared sighs "yea your probebly right...why do I get the pression your right alot of the time?" And its my turn to smerk now "why do you have to ask so many questions?" And he replys "toche'...ya know this could be the start of a wonderful friend ship" and I laugh "yea buddy" and we start down a hallway to left of us. We walk around the halls in silence for what feels like hours steadily feeling more uncomfortable and not just with the sence that they where completely alone. Though all the sudden jared breaks the silence so..what do you do in your free time?" And I actually have to think for a moment "truthfully I have no life just set at home and take online collage courses." I say as I push open a door and look around "what you dont have anybody you hang out with on weekends ya know girlfriends you go out and have a drink with or a boyfriend you go to the movies with?" He says hesitantly and I smile slightly "ha no I dont unfortunatly and its come to the point my aunt tries to hook me up with people but she just dosen't get it" I say sighing and jared glances at me smiling "yea I know how you feel there my moms the worst , its everywhere I go" and i sigh "if only they understood" but im starting to get the impression at least someone here does and we walk along the rest of the way in silence.