Chapter 24

ps.this chapter is really smutty so if you don't like it you don't have to read it i just thought it added to their relationship development sorry, and thanks for reading!! °●aw●°

I kept ahold of Jared hand from fear that the djinn would show up, but we make it out of the basement and abandoned house safely. Jensen kisses amber when we finally get out and I give Jared a hug who returns it 10 fold making me laugh. We head back and standing outside Jareds house decide to get some well deserved sleep before we take take on the djinn.

      We try to persuade Jensen and Amber to sleep over at our place, but I think Jensen wants to introduce amber to his real house. They head down the side walk Jensens house is only a short distance from Jareds apparently, and we push inside closing the door. I yawn and take jareds hand pulling him towards his room "okay lets sleep I'm exhausted", and Jared laughs letting me pull him up the stairs to his room.

    We didn't even bother trying any funny business that night. As soon as we laid down we were out. I slept like a rock if a rock even sleeps..I don't know. I know Jared was tired because in the week we have spent together iv learned that when he gets exhausted he snores softly. I sigh and lay my head down on his chest falling asleep.

    I woke up to the sound of the shower going and grin renewed by my full 8 hours of sleep. I slip out of bed and head for the bathroom thinking of our first time and smile as I open the bathroom door. Jared pips up "hello, val is that you?". I grin pulling my too big shirt off and unclasp my bra letting it fall to the ground. Finally I pull my panties off my hips throwing them with the shirt and bra.

    I clear my throat and answer in the most sexual way possible "yea it's me jared". I say his name because I know the effect it has on him when he hears me say it, and I love it. I see him wrap his hand around the handle and slide the door open with a confused look before he grins, and growls pointing a finger my way "get your ass in here". I grin and kiss him pushing us into the shower closing the door sealing us in with the steam and the heat.

          Jared looks me up and down before holding me against the wall keeping my wrists pinned to the wall above me with a single hand. He kisses me before kissing my kneck and then my collarbone. I can already feel his erection on my thighs, and I grin back at his heated face. Jared takes his free hand and traces it down my belly to my navel, and doesn't stop till he pushes to fingers in on me causing me to groan at even just the touch.

     I close my eyes grinning as I feel Jared kiss lower and lower now just between my breasts before, taking one in his mouth sucking and biting still with his hand fingering in the exact place he knows makes me lose control. I whisper his name making him grunt, and try to pull a hand free. To my surprise I am successful

    I reach down holding his shaft firmly in my hand making him shiver and moan. I jerk him off as he fingers my g spot till we cum at the same time with me still pinned to the wall until both our knees buckle and we lay on the floor of the shower holding each other breathing heavy, grinning.