chapter 18

I cant believe what I just heard come out of jensens mouth he wants to marry me and he done had where we would have the wedding picked out.

I just cant seem to wrap my mind around what I just heard and finally I cant take it anymore and i stop in my tracks "jensen?" And he turns to me brow furrowed in worry and I still cant help but smile at him before I ask "we only just got together yesterday and we've been here a week maybe two how did you know this was where you what us to tie the knot"? And he smiles because like I told you when we got together iv like you from the very beginning ever since I saw you in thw line at that con and as soon as I saw that place I knew" he says slowly walking to up to me smiling a single tear running down his cheek and I feel a tear run down my own as he takes my hands in mine and thwn wraps me in a warm gentle hug kissing my cheek and he whispers in my ear making me gasp "I love you amber, I dont know when I noticed I did if was in that line or in clearing, maybe just now but im sure more sure than iv ever been about anything" and I laugh crying into his shoulder before I pull away and kiss him passionately and he kisses back his toung asking for entrence before I allow then he pulls away smiling and we walk home hand in hand.

Home sweet home I say opening the door only to gasp at who stands In the door way "jared, val?" I say shocked and im guessing by the look on Their faces they're as shocked as i am. I look them over cautiously "how are you here"? And val looks at me smiling we found your body's so we took some African dream root and ended up here" I smile at her then hug her tightly afraid its all a dream and out of the corner of my eye I see jared and jensen embracing each other smiling.

We finally make it seem into the house and sit around the kitchen table catching up "what happen to you guys"? I ask curiously they did seem to be sitting awful close to one another but so are me and jensen. She smiles " well um we kind of ended up getting together" and I smile "wow thats awesome and jensen nudges me on thw arm "see I told you they would" and I look at him smiling "yea I guess you did" and jared looks at jensen eyebrows raised oh you did but just then val looks surprized like she just realized somthing and looks at jared nudging him wanting him to come closer and whispers somthing in his ear making jared grin "oh and what happened to you guys"? Great I think to myself I love jensen but jeez this is embarrassing but I dont have say anything because jensen cuts in obviously holding back excitement "me and amber got together we're an official thing" grinning and I sit there blushing as val grins at me and then looks at jared I guess I was wrong she didn't faint and I look her dead serious she wouldn't bit I thought wrongs she would "well its just that before.."and tells jensen smiling "even though of see you in person made her go red so I told jared shed probebly faint being alone with you" she finishes quickly grinning and I put my face in my handa as jensen turns grinning to look at me.