Si and I (For Tami)

This is ridiculously long overdue for which I can only apologise but it is for the wonderful TamiiiJ17!

"It sure is beautiful" said Tami, admiring the turquoise crisp Mediterranean sea.

"You can say that again!" exclaimed Simon, filled with energy for the upcoming day.

"Tami, Simon, get over here you two, we've got to get going!" yelled JJ, who somehow had claimed the responsibility as the organiser for the events of the day.

Tami had joined the Sidemen and various other Youtubers on a holiday to Italy to take a break from the stresses of editing. She had been convinced to create a channel by many of the people she had met through becoming a close friend of the Sidemen, but it was Simon who had managed to convince her to take it up full time and she had flourished surpassing him and all the other Sidemen in just a year in terms of subscriber count, becoming one of the most successful and key individuals on the website and no one could quite believe how natural she was in front of camera. Tami's channel covered practically everything, she was one of the few all-rounders of YouTube and this propelled her into the public eye, something she was both grateful for yet wary about, however, she always had her friends for support, friends who were immensely proud of what she had achieved.

The group of 20+ YouTubers reached the beach, JJ deciding this is what he wanted everyone to do all day, a massive game of volleyball ensued and Tami absolutely destroyed everyone.

"This is ridiculous!" yelled Harry

Tami smashed the ball down for another point

"We are getting destroyed here!" shouted Ethan, wanting to win yet naturally laughing at how bad his performance had been.

Tami hit the ball hard and cleanly, finding it's way straight into JJ's face, gaining the winning and a hilarious point.

"OW! Tami! That hurt!" whined JJ

Tami burst out with laughter as did everyone else

"Unlucky JJ, shame you couldn't keep up!" retorted Tami

Everyone burst out laughing again, JJ had been easily defeated

"You win this round" said JJ jokingly

Tami chuckled, "I think I'll retire for now guys, I'll be back to whip your asses later!"

Tami sat down further along the beach, taking in all the splendour the wonderful Italian seaside had to offer, she was then joined by an exhausted Simon, tired from all the physical exertion, she gave him a wide smile and a wave, which he returned and then he joined her, sitting close to her.

"Looks like you proved your superstar status" said Simon laughing

Tami laughed, appreciating the sentiment behind the compliment

"Well what can I say?" she said smiling back at Simon

"Very modest too!" said Simon cheeky and sarcastic tone

"How dare you!" responded Tami with a mocking tone and delivered a playful punch to Simon's arm

"OW!" yelled Simon, faking the pain

"Oh grow up Si!" laughed Tami.

The two then sat there for a couple of moments taking in the surroundings, the atmosphere and the sun when Simon turned to Tami, a fairly serious facial expression painted across his face, an uncommon sight to behold. He took Tami's hand which she invited, they were close friends and it certainly wasn't awkward.

"Tami I just wanted to say, that in a way, I mean what I said. You are a superstar. You have so much talent and I'm amazed at how far you've come, to be honest I feel a little inferior to you! But my point is that you're an amazing friend and I've been thinking recently about how much I cherish our friendship, you really do keep me going sometimes, you mean a lot to me." Simon stopped and started to blush slightly, Tami couldn't help but smile incredibly brightly in response to his plethora of compliments, she was incredibly flattered.

"Simon, I don't know what to say. I feel the exact same way and don't you dare feel inferior!" said Tami laughing, yet retaining the seriousness of the point.

"Si, you got me into all this YouTube stuff, I couldn't have done this without you, whiteout any of you. All of you mean so much to me and I am so grateful for what you've given me, here's to being friends forever" said Tami gesturing with a fake champagne glass.

"Cheers Madame!" said Simon smiling, he had clearly been buoyed by what Tami had said to him, he recognised what she had done for him as well, he realised how important a part of his life she was, Simon knew he needed her.

Everyone got back to the hotel, exhausted after a long day and they all agreed to a chilled night in, although JJ did it begrudgingly, however this was quelled by Tami jokingly enforcing his bedtime.

Everyone went their different ways to rest up for the evening, but Simon invited Tami to his room, an offer which she couldn't refuse and besides she didn't really want to go to sleep yet!

The pair talked for a long time, covering a large variety of conversation topics, ranging from memories of conventions to what kind of hair products Simon used.

"Do you fancy going outside onto the balcony, it's a pretty warm evening" smiled Simon

"I'd love to!" replied Tami, looking to soak up as much good weather as she could.

"I've said it before and I'll say it again, it sure is beautiful" said Tami happily looking at the beautiful Italian sea, flanked by beaches and thick green shrubbery.

"It's not as beautiful as you" said Simon, who then went wide-eyed and blushed, not really realising what he'd said.

"Err what did you say Mr Minter?" said Tami inquisitively, even though she had heard very clearly.

"Well... Well... I guess I quite like... you.." mumbled Simon, stumbling over his words.

"Only quite!" said Tami sarcastically while laughing.

This put Simon at ease, something Tami was an expert at.

"How about love?" said Simon hopefully

Tami was slightly surprised, she hadn't really expected this from him but she could feel the connection and she knew she had feelings for him, but they had been buried and had only just surfaced, what she believed was probably because this was the destined moment.

"Well how about you show me some love then Si?" smiled Tami

Simon smiled and fell into a kiss, his lips locked with Tami's in front of a picturesque, idyllic Italian setting, illuminated by the gleaming orange sunset.

"That wasn't bad at all Si, pretty good for you" joked Tami

Simon laughed, "I've never felt this amazing yet insulted" he said, causing a roar in laughter between the two.

"You really are amazing though Tami" said Simon

"And so are you Si, never forget that." said Tami with a tone of abundant joy and happiness and a wide smile.

It had been a pretty good holiday.

A/N: Hey guys! It's been a bloody long time but I'm hoping to be back writing a fair bit now, this story is dedicated to the brilliant Tami, I hope you enjoyed it Tami! Sorry about my lack of writing recently guys and I'm not sure if I will be able to write that much anymore but I'll do my best! Thanks everyone! - Riak64 :)