Chapter 60

Simon's POV

As they boys and girls left, I started to kinda regret the prank. It was a stupid thing to do. I didn't mean to upset Courtney.

I sighed before jogging upstairs into mine and Courtney's room. I saw her sleeping at the edge of the bed. I frowned, what's wrong with me?

The next day

I woke up, cold. The familiar arms were wrapped around me. I turned to see the bed empty. Courtney must have woken up.

I got dressed and brushed my teeth before going downstairs. I peeked thought to see Courtney making breakfast.

I quickly crept out of the house and ran to my car to go to the shops.

Courtney's POV

As I finished making breakfast, I got changed but didn't bother looking at where Simon was sleeping.

A few minutes later....

I heard the door slam shut as I was washing my plate. All of a sudden, I was confused. Wasn't Simon sleeping upstairs?

Before I could turn around, a bunch of roses were in front of me. My heart melted, they're so beautiful.

I smiled as I turned around and then gasped as I saw the close gap between us. Wasn't expecting that.

' Hi angel ' He whispered as he placed his forehead against mine

' Hi Dork ' I said and smirked. He then narrowed his eyebrows at me

' I bought flowers ' He said and smiled as his eyes flickered down to my lips and then back up.

' Oh yeah? For who? ' I whispered

' For my mum, I need to go and give her this right now, see ya, wouldn't wanna be ya ' Simon said as he then pulled away and then walked to the door

I gasped. Why that little bitch.

But then, he came back to me with a smile on his face

' I'm sorry, these are for you ' Simon said as he placed the roses in front of me

I glared at him with a smile on my face. I then took the flowered before setting them down.

I then walked up to him, wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his soft, pumped lips.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me back.

We then pulled away

' Eternity? ' I whispered

' Eternity ' he said and then kissed me once again.

End Of Chapter 60

Just a cheesy little chapter of them two.

Anybody planning to go to Upload, the event?

Hopefully I can go🙏🙏🙏🙏 I literally live next to Harry, if he can go, then I'm going with him.

Oh yeah and Btw, I was walking with my friend and I saw someone that looked like Harry. Not sure that it was him though. It looked like him from the back. My heart was literally pumping fast but then, I don't know.

Peace✌✌✌✌