Chapter 24

Courtney's POV

Before I could say anything, she ran out. Eva was the mother. She was my ex's son's mother!

I was furious, but at the same time, I felt bad for her. Joey is such a idiot, he made girls pregnant. But I'm Lucky I prevented it and said no.

I didn't run after her though. I was just frozen, I guess. Everything that happens to my family, its just shit.

To be honest, I literally felt like getting a knife, and sticking it through Jax's, Chloe's and Joey's brain. That's all I wanted to do. Can't they just leave my family?

I heard footsteps running and I looked up to see Simon. I smiled, he was the only person who I need right now, and he's always there.

' Is everything okay? Eva ran out like mad ' Simon asked as he kneeled down and turned my chin up

' Tell everyone to leave, and then I'll explain ' I said as he nodded and ran down.

Just then, I got a text from Eva.

From: Eva😉😆

Please do not tell ANYBODY, I will never forgive you if you do

I thought about it for a while. But she needs help, she can't just forget about her baby! That poor kid, what will he think? His mother left him because she doesn't love him?! Thomas needs to know the truth! He needs to be away from Joey before he turns like him! And then what will happen to Jasmine?!

I heard the front door shut and footsteps running up.

I had my eyes closed until I felt arms around my legs and back. I knew it was Simon, he was carrying bridal style.

He placed me gently on the bed and kissed my forehead.

' Your not going anywhere, no more, we can get through this babe, Eternity? ' Simon asked as I smiled and opened my eyes.

' Eternity '

End Of Chapter 24

Aww sorry for the short chapters!

Peace✌✌✌