Chapter 35

Jasmine's POV

I rubbed my arms and yawned. I had a massive headache and I looked to my side and saw a glass of water, pills and a note.

I quietly tip toed from the bed to the desk. But then, I realized I wasn't in my room. Why were there Justin Bieber posters in my room?

And that's when it hit me. I was in Amy's room, and Amy's room is in my parents house.

All the events came rushing to me last night. Tears started to make their way down when I thought of Thomas.

I grabbed the note, and read it

To Jasmine

When you wake up, you better come downstairs! Your dad found you on the streets! You could've died! I wanna see you downstairs young lady

Your mum.

I scrunched the paper up and threw it in the bin. I ate the pills with the water and quietly walled downstairs.

I saw my heels in the living room and grabbed them. I think mum and dad were sleeping. I wore my heels before quietly walking outside.

I kept on walking before looking at the time

10:45

Michelle's work doesn't start Till 11:00, maybe she can come pick me up?

I rang her and after a few ringtones, she picked up

M- Michelle
J- Jasmine

M- Hello? Michelle here
J- Michelle! Please come pick me up
M- Omg! Jasmine! Your mum called me and gave me a lecture on me looking after you!
J- I'm sorry! Please pick me up
M- Jas! I need to go work right now
J- Please Michelle
M- Why don't you call Thomas?
J- Because... I b-broke up with him l-last night
M- WHAT?
J- Its cold, please pick me up now!
M- I'll tell Zoe to come get you, she woke up 5 mins ago, You better tell me about Thomas when I arrive home!
J- Okay! Thanks, bye
M- Bye

I hanged up. Now, your probably wondering who is Zoe?

I live in a house with my 5 friends. Michelle, Emily, Zoe, Amanda and Sophie

Michelle is like the mother to all of us. We were all friends in Uni but then dropped out, to live with each other.

A few minutes later

I saw a violet car coming up and it was Zoe's car.

She stopped and I hopped him and gave her a quick hug.

' Thanks Zoe, I owe you one ' I said as she started driving back home

' Yep, do my laundry for a month ' Zoe said as she placed her XIX hat on backwards

I rolled my eyes and sighed. Zoe doesn't really give two shits on people. She's just a cool kid.

Michelle- Caring and Kind
Zoe- Don't even bother...
Emily- Girly and LOVES pink
Amanda- Clever and kind
Sophie- Cares for herself most of the time and has a dirty mind.

We arrived home and I left a voicemail for mum

Hi mum! I'm sorry for leaving!!! I'm sorry for going to the pub last night! Just had some... Issues. Bye!

It wasn't long. But I didn't want mum to find out what happened last night. She will probably end up killing Thomas.

But right now, I wanna find who was that girl.

Brooklyn's POV

I groaned as I kissed Ian goodbye and limped to Thomas's house. Sex is alot of pain for the girls. I had a really bad pain but if I have to have it, then I'll be more happy!

I told Ian I was going back home but I was going to Thomas's house.

I knocked on the door and it opened and he crashed his lips on mine.

I smirked. The smirk was one: I know I'm having sex again. Second: I don't love this boy but he loves me

I will rip Adam's family apart as simple as lighting a candle.

End Of Chapter 35

Have nothing to rlly say

Peace✌✌✌