Chapter 25

Courtney's POV

I slowly escaped from Simon's tight grip on me. Ever since I for my memory back, he's been tightening his grip on me when we go to sleep. He thinks that I'm going to go again.

I slowly tiptoed out of the room and went to the bathroom. I took a couple of clothes with me and a toothbrush and a bag. I placed some money in my wallet and got dressed.

Once I was done, I grabbed a peice of paper, wrote on it and left it on my pillow

Dear, Simon

Don't worry, I haven't left you again. I still love you. I'm just going out to Eva's flat to calm her down. I'm really worried about her. I will be coming back in 1-3 days. I'll text you. If your worried, just call or text me and I'll do the same. Love you Monè,

Courtney xxx

I grabbed my bag and headed out of the room. I walked to Amy's room, kissed her forehead and did the same to Luke.

I walked out of the house and went in my car. I then drove to Eva's flat. God knows if she's okay.

I walked into the lift and went to the 12th floor. Once I was done, I walked to Eva's door and heard muffled voices and shouting. I placed my ear on the door and the voices came clear

' FUCK OFF JOEY! I DON'T WANT THE KID! ' I heard Eva say. My heart rate went up, what was Joey doing on her flat

' Naught Naughty, I'll have to make another baby so you can keep it, right? Naughty girls get punished ' I heard Joey say in an evil tone. I could tell he was smirking.

I heard thuds and muffled screams. Until Eva's voice came clear

' HELP! I'M GETTING RAPED! ' I heard her shouted from the distance. I then heard a door slam shut.

I pulled my ear away from the door and looked around for something quickly to open the door.

I tried twisting the knob a few times but it didn't work.

I then remembered from Jax's and Simon's fight in the sidemen house. I got in the room by running from the distance and blasted the door open.

I decided to do the same. I took a quick couple of steps back before running to the door and blasting it open with the side of my shoulder.

' HELP ME!! PLEASE! ' Eva's voice shouted as I ran to her bedroom and blasted that door open.

And there Joey was, clothes off and he was trying to rip Eva's clothes off. Eva's top and trousers was off and she was just in just her bra and underwear.

Joey's head snapped towards me and he smirked.

' What? Do I have to fuck two girls now? Alright then, if you insist ' Joey said as he got off Eva and walked towards me.

I took a step back and looked to see a plant pot placed on the window shelf. I grabbed it and swung it towards Joey. And.... I missed.

He lunged towards me as I swung to the side. Which made him fall on the floor. I kicked him by my heel several times before grabbing Eva and a couple of clothes.

' Eva, get dressed. NOW! ' i said to her. She didn't feel like arguing and she ran to the toilet and got dressed

Meanwhile, I had enough. I grabbed my phone and called the police.

End Of Chapter 25

Oooh. Joey's backkkk

Peace✌✌✌✌✌