BIG BANG-Seungri

"SEUNGRI" I heard as I got off the plane. I looked and saw the person who devoted her life to me and my family. " Y/n" I screamed dropping all my things and running to her. She jumped up and put her legs around my waist. I cried. I cried because it's been three years since I saw her, I cried because my child will be with me, I cried because I'm back with the most important people in my life. " I missed you" she whispered shaking. I let her go and looked at her. She was still so beautiful. " Where's my son?" I asked. Before she could answer I heard the most beautiful sound. " Appa!". I looked passed y/n and my son Sang-chul ran at me with his arms wide open. " Sung-chul!" I screamed picking up my four year old. " Appa your back"! He said full of joy. I let go and said, " Appa's gonna stay this time" I said serious. " What do you mean?" Y/n asked. " I asked for 3 years off because I was three years away". I said smiling. Y/n looked surprised and happy. She hugged and let go, she kissed me. I missed those lips so much. " Well I have a surprise too". I looked at her wondering what it was. " Do you remember when you can home for those two days". I just nodded." Well, a week ago I got really sick, and I went to the doctor. They said I had gained 5 pounds. They didn't know what it was. So they asked me some questions,  then a thought came to my head. I'm pregnant. So they took the test and guess what. I am.". I looked at her, then her stomach. I got down on my knees, put my hands on her stomach. " Daddy is gonna stay. And I will take care of you no matter what". I got up and took my wife and my son, and child to be to the place I love, home.