Exo- Chanyeol

Y/n poverty;
I woke up with a jolt, a pain shot through my body. I felt the bed which was soaking wet. My water broke. I looked around, Chanyeol wasn't here. Oh know. I got up and tried to get the phone, but I fell. I heard the front door open and keys hit the counter, " Chanyeol help" I screamed the loudest I could. I heard him running up the stairs, he came in and saw me on the floor. " Y/n are you alright?" He asked. " Channie, the babies coming" I said the best I could. He looked at me then got up and got my bag. He picked me up and brought me to the car. We drove to the hospital, which thank god was only ten minutes away. I squeezed his hand the whole way trying to think of nothing but him. We soon got to the hospital and he went in and got a nurse. I sat there praying he would come back right now. I felt a sudden urge to push but I had to hold it back. He came out with a nurse and a wheel chair. I got into it and she pushed me into the hospital. I was screaming so loud my ears popped. Next thing I know I was in the delivery room and on the table. "Ok y/n ready to have a baby?" The doctor asked coming in. I just nodded. " Ok push" he said. I did as he was told, I pushed and the most ungodly pain ever took over. Chanyeol was holding my hand with both of his saying I would be alright. I pushed one last time, then I heard the most magical sound ever, a babies first cry.