MONSTA X- WONHO

Requested- Autumn_Diamonds

Y/n's poverty;
Thunder and lighting were making a ruckus outside as I lay in my bed, reading fan-fiction. It was almost 1 in the morning, I love rain but when it's having a war outside, it's not my absolute favorite. I yawned and turned my phone off. " Night sugar" I said to my dog who lay by my side snuggled up. I turned my lamp off and close my eyes drifting away to dream land. " I could be your hero, I could be your man, I could be your hero", I heard my phone wring. I looked who it was and my smile lit up. " Hey" I said smiling while answering. " Noona" I heard IM say over the phone. " IM, why are you calling on Wonho's phone?". I heard a sigh. " We don't know where he is and we think he is on his way to your place please call and tell us if he shows up". I was confused but I just said ok and hung up. At that moment a knock was heard on my door. I got up knowing who it was. I ran down stairs and opened the door quickly, wonho came rushing in. " What are you doing here, aren't you supposed to be at practice"?. He looked at me and and I could see tears in his eyes. " Hey what's wrong?" I asked coming up to him and grabbing his cheeks. He grabbed my hand and rubbed it. " Y/n, some fans sent me letters saying they would hurt you or they would take you away from Me". " And I am crying because I have to let you go". I looked at him, speechless, what happened to my always smiley boyfriend. " Wonho, if you think I'm just going to let some fans break us apart, you are mistaken". " Plus they could never pull me away from you, even if it kills me" I whispered in his ear as I nibbled it. " Y/n, stop" he said annoyed. But I didn't. I moved to his neck and bit down, showing his fans what's mine. He pushed me against a wall," your going to pay for that" he huskily whispers in my ear. He kissed my roughly and picked me up. He pinned me down on my couch and ripped his clothes off. Why does he have to have abs! I ran my hand along them down to his underwear and palmed him. He moaned and took of my shirt. He kissed my breast, " Ngh" I moaned when he pulled one of them lightly. He kissed down my stomach until he got to my pants. He pulled the down and kissed my inner thighs. He blew on my clit and started kissing it. I squeezed his shoulders as he was working his magic. Soon enough I came, now it was his turn. He took off his underwear and slammed into me. He put my right leg on his shoulder to give him more access. " Wonho" I screamed in pleasure. My nails racked down his back, leaving small a scratches. " You are mine, nobody can touch you, but me"! He said as him and I released together. He pulled out of me and put his head in the crook of my neck. " I love you" he said grabbing a blanket covering us up. " I love you wonho". The storm still causing a ruckus outside, was put calming lullaby to dream land.