The Experiment

Crashing straight into Canada.

I closed my eyes on instinct,not wanting to see the position I was in.I slowly opened one of my eyes to see Canada's eyes spinning and he was blushing a deep red.

I jumped to my feet feeling my face heat up and turned to Lithuania scolding France and England for being stupid.

"Um are you ok (C/N)?"

I turned around to see Latvia behind me.I was still trying to regain my composure,so I stuttered.

"Y-yeah I'm good...."

Canada was dragged off by France and England, and I honestly let it be.

At this point I was just talking with Lithuania and Latvia,just normal things.

Time skip to after meeting~

The meeting went on a lot longer then any of us expected.Like it was almost 11!Well we did all stay for that freaking after party.A few countries got drunk,but I just watched from a safe distance.

Russia went to hang out with China again,which is starting to get suspicious but I'll let it slide.

So all of us are just walking back,to the house,just looking at the moon as we walked along the side walk.

I thought I heard footsteps so I stopped moving and turned around.Nothing was there.

"Hey guys did you hear something?"

"No I don't think so."

We continued on and I still felt a presence behind us,so I picked up the pace.

The others did too,because I'm in front now.

I hear footsteps again.

Now I stopped completely and turned around again.

"Is anyone there?"

No response.

The Baltics were looking at me like I was crazy.

"Are you sure you didn't drink a little (C/N)?"

I watched Estonia's weak smile turn into pure terror,and then Latvia and
Lithuania followed.What was their problem?I sighed.

"No I didn't,but I swear I heard so-Mmmmggh!"

I felt a hand go over my mouth and something cold to my head.

My entire body shivered from the object,and I froze,scared to move.

"Hey I'm taking her,don't try to stop me."

I felt a rope go around my wrists and I struggled to move away from it.But eventually he got it around my wrists.

The man had a deep voice,and I closed my eyes hoping it was a dream.

"Y-your not taking her away from us!"
I opened my eyes at the sound of Estonia's voice.What is he doing?!?He's going to get himself killed!

The object moved away from my head and it turned out to be a gun,now pointing at him.

He put his hands up,surrendering and then I looked down.