Hide!

"What?who is this ragazza?"

"Oh sorry I'm guessing your (C/N),sí?"

One of them had a curl,not like mine but to the side and brown eyes.The other had brown hair and green eyes.

"Yeah I'm (C/N).Who are you guys?"

"Oh I'm Spain,and this is Romano,or south Italy."

"There are two of you?"

"Yeah my stupid fratello over there."

He pointed to a guy that had a curl in the opposite direction,eyes closed and umm extremely happy.He was talking to a very irritated person with blond hair and blue eyes.

"Oh...."

"Anyway what's your country like I want to visit it!"

"Well it's like small villages in some areas and big cities for the rest.I live in a village,it's nice and cozy."

Well at least I moved because my house got destroyed.....

The three of us talked for a while before someone had a microphone and said for us to get to the meeting room.

"Hey dudes and dudettes!The meeting is starting!"

I bid them farewell and then I saw someone sitting in the seat next to me.He was sleeping,but I noticed something.

He had the same double curl as me!

Now I'm curious what country he is....I saw he also had a cat curled up next to him.Adorable!

I sat down and looked around.It seemed everyone's seats were marked with their flag so I looked over to see what his was.

Um I think it's Greece?I forgot half of these flags.

I saw Latvia and Estonia sitting next to each other to the side of me,but too far away to talk.Lithuania was across from me,also to far to talk.

"Ok we are here today to solve today's problems effectively!If you have a comment or question raise your hand dude!Here lets go with introductions!"

"I'm America,or the hero."

He pointed to the person next to him and it went around until it was three before Greece.

I poked him to wake up,but no response.I shook him and then I heard him mumble something.

He got up and looked at me,and then at my hair.

"You have the same curl.Cool."

"Yeah but your introduction is coming up so I woke you."

"Oh *yawn* thanks."

When is turn came he just got up and said he was the king of cats before going back to sleep.

"I'm (C/N)!"

Ok that wasn't that bad.

I got a thumbs up from Estonia so I know I did good.

The meeting was going good,until America from before suggested something.

"Hey why don't we just let me be the hero in all of this?"

Of course this started an argument between like ten different countries,and him just laughing.

I sighed not wanting to fight anyone and left the meeting room,to see if anyone else did too.

I saw Sealand and two other people walking in the hall so I said hi to them.

"Oh (C/N)!Meet my friends!Wy and Seborga!"

"Oh hey I'm (C/N).Im a Baltic country with Latvia,Lithuania and Estonia."