Stop thinking like that!

Estonia's POV

Man.....I've good some feelings to sort out.Its been a good amount of time since we met (C/N) but,I get this weird feeling now when she's near me.Like.....butterflies.

Do I like her?

No it can't be.....

I gave myself a light slap on the face to stop the blushing.Not too hard,don't want to ruin my soft skin for the fan girls.

Lithuania's POV

What's with the blushing Lithuania?Stop it!Jeez I can't go thinking like this on the way to a meeting.....but...she did look pretty when she was sleeping..Ahhh!

My mind is freaking fighting itself trying to get her out my head!But I can't say anything about this....if I do it would ruin everything.

Do I really like her though?I mean as a friend yes but?......

Latvia's POV

Man....I'm realizing how weird I was acting earlier.Im kind of curious to why I acted this way but I don't know.

I saw Estonia and Lithuania slightly freaking out blushing over something.Then I saw (C/N) in another row thinking about something.Mr.Russia was reading a book,completely oblivious to the others.

Why are they freaking out?

Your POV

AHHHH!THOUGHTS GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

I started to lightly bang my head on the table they had in each seat.

Can't let any of this show!Not to anyone!

Time skip brought to you by innocent Latvia~

Well we all got off the plane and made our way to the meeting building.The freaking room is HUGE.Why?I don't know.

"Ok I'm off to talk to China so bye!"

Russia ran over to a guy with a panda in his backpack and long brown hair.Trust me,it was hard to tell it was a guy.

"Hey sup player!"This blond haired guy jumped on Lithuania poking his cheek.

"Oh who's this?You got a girlfriend?Since when?"

Both of our faces flushed in red and he explained I was part of the Baltics.

"Oh I see.I am Poland.Has Lit here been annoying you?Its ok he always gets fussy over things."

"I don't get fussy jackass!"

"See you are right now!Haha!Its always funny...."

"It's not funny!"

"So your (C/N)?Well you'll see me around.Bye~!"

And he skipped off to another conversation with someone else.

Another person came up to Latvia?looked like a kid.Why was there a kid here?

"Latvia!Latvia!Can we et ice cream after this?"

"Sure Sealand.Wait why are you here?"

"The wanker brought me to say hi to the new Baltic!"

"Wait how does he know?"

"Everyone does!What country are you?"

"(C/N)?"

"Oh well I'm Sealand,the best country ever!"

"Your not a country you wanker!"Yelled another man with green eyes and dirty blond hair.

"Oh you must be the country everyone is talking about.Sorry for him."

"No it's fine.You are?...."

"England.Well I'll be back.Come on Sealand lets go see um Finland!"

"Yay!Lets go!"

I guess I didn't realize this other guy with blond hair that had his arm rested on Estonia's shoulder.

"Estonia,can you share some of the Fangirls?You know we are basically the same,flawless."

The man had blond hair blue eyes and an unsettling feeling about him.

"Hmm~?Is this one of them?"

He went over to me and took my hand,kissing it.He looked up at me winking and I started blushing pretty hard.

"N-never!Im not a fan girl!And who are you?"

"No?Oh a country then?I am France~,You?"

I don't even want to tell him.....

"(C/N)."

He let go of my hand and waved goodbye to us,saying he'll see me in the meeting,blowing a kiss to me.

What's his deal?

"I won't.....share my Fangirls with him....they are too loyal...."

"When is this meeting starting?"

"Umm like 15 minutes."Said Lithuania putting a hand on his head.

"Ok so an eternity."

I went to the giant table to just sleep until the twenty minutes flew by.When I was trying to sleep I heard someone say my name.I open one eye and scanned the room to see the people had turned away from me.

I got up and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Was there a reason you were talking about me?"