Chapter One

Raph quickly ran across the rooftops. It was dark out, but he knew the way to where he was going well. He made the trip countless times and he could get there in complete darkness if he needed to.

He always went the same way to (Y/N)'s apartment; the quickest way. Raph didn't need to get there as fast as he could most of the time, but there were times when he needed to haul shell. Especially when (Y/N) was upset.

But, since everything happened, those calls in the middle of the night when she was crying seemed to become more frequent.

It'd only been a month since (Y/N) was kidnapped by Shredder, but it seemed like a lifetime to everyone. A lot of things had changed.

(Y/N)'s mom and Gabe finally got separated, which seemed to make (Y/N) feel a little better. Her mother found a way to be home more frequently so (Y/N) wouldn't have to be alone all the time. And (Y/N) told Raph everything about how she was feeling.

Even the part where she had a crush on him.

Since then, the two were in a relationship and Mikey liked to tease Raph about it a lot. He seemed especially fond of the part where 'he told him so.'

Raph didn't find it the slightest bit amusing.

Ever since (Y/N) told Raphael about her depression, about all of it, it only seemed to be getting worse. She was sleeping less, and now Raph would have to leave in the middle of the night because she had a night terror.

He didn't mind, though. He wanted to help her. They all did.

Raph finally reached (Y/N)'s building, and he hopped down to the balcony to her room. The curtains were pulled back already, and he saw her curled up underneath the covers. Her fingers were wrapped around her phone, but she wasn't using it. She was just staring off.

Raph grew to know that look. She was thinking, and not about anything good.

He opened the door slowly. "Hey," Raph started quietly. "What's the matter?"

(Y/N) didn't say anything. She met his green eyes, and Raph immediately saw tears fill her own.

He sat at the edge of her bed and (Y/N) turned her face to hide it in the pillow. Most late night visits went that way, so Raphael was accustomed to it by now. He tried to comfort her the best he could until she finally stopped crying.

She peeked at him. "I'm sorry, Raph."

"Don't be."

"I just keep having the same stupid dream over and o-over again, I hate it." Her voice began to shake.

"I know. It's okay, (Y/N). He can't hurt you. We're gonna protect you. I won't ever let Shredder take you again."

(Y/N) wouldn't meet his eyes. She was playing with the edge of her blanket. "Please don't leave." She said quietly.

"I won't." Raph promised.

(Y/N) scooted over a little so he could lay down, too. Raph gave her a tired smile before he did lay down.

He stayed awake until he knew for sure (Y/N) was sleeping. Once he knew that, it was nearly impossible for him to keep his eyes open.

Soon, he drifted off to sleep, too.

---
It's short but, I mean it's here.

I don't really like it tbh sorry if you don't either

I go back to school Wednesday so I'll have to figure out a schedule, so please just bare with me til that's settled

Oh and to those of you who said I could talk to you, thank you so much. It literally means so much to me to know you guys care. Seriously I really appreciate it, thank you so so much