River Ripple and Arctic Night

First off, River Ripple is considerably larger then Arctic Night, but in this they look about the same...just ignore that. Second, River Ripple is darker then Arctic Night. Third, lol I don't even know.
So, in doing this picture I found out something I had no clue about: Arctic Night has brown eyes.
Yes, I confess that I, like many others, like to give my wolves interestingly colored eyes. I figured her eyes were green, maybe blue. But I went back to my very first official picture I had of her, from literally years ago, and she has brown eyes.
Huh.
Actually, come to think of it, I believe Fire does too. Then again, that makes sense...

This was done with Winsor & Newton Watercolor Markers, which I originally got for the purpose of drawing cats, and wolves!
-

Alrighty, now for thanks! I wanted to say thanks to all my Wattpad readers out there for renewing my vigor for drawing these wolves. Before making my art book I had kinda slowed down on drawing them...which is sad, now that I come to think about it.
But now I have come back to drawing them, and they are better then ever. Now I have a true feel for all of then(although River Ripple still needs work) and I just want to thank all of you for your views and comments, you guys rock!

~ Jake Vader Out.